Chapter 181: Fainted

Huo Chenchen raised her hand and held her, then said: "Let's go, didn't you just say you want to go to the supermarket downstairs?"

She also said that she would pick some ingredients for hot pot.

Gu Yuan nodded: "Well, let's go downstairs."

But the woman stared at their hands clasped together, but suddenly said, "What a ridicule! I can't imagine what I saw, I saw a man holding a woman! Huo, have you finally cured your illness, or are you pretending? God, haven't you always been self-confident, why did you even say hello when you saw your ex-wife? "

The voice was sharp and sarcastical, and his words were exaggerated.

Huo Chenchen stopped and looked at her.

At this moment, Gu Yuan felt a little disgust flashing in his calm black eyes, which was rare.

Then, he shook her shoulders.

It was almost impossible for him to hold her shoulders so closely in the public.

Huo Chenchen, who was holding Gu Yuan's shoulders, fixed his ex-wife: "gabriella, as the president's daughter, I think you should keep your social etiquette. This is my fiancee, Gu Yuan, we will soon get married Now. "

Then, he bowed his head, and his voice softened, "Well, do you remember what I told you, I have an ex-wife, this is Miss Gabriella."

Gabriella stared at Huo Chenchen, watching him calmly hold a woman, without any discomfort.

A strong shame and unwillingness came up in my heart.

How could she forget that she tried to hold his hand, but he was left unconsciously.

The two of them got married, and he couldn't bear even holding her hand!

She used to despise this man and characterize him as a serious physical obstacle, but now she sees something and sees that he can be so intimate with a woman.

No ... she didn't believe it.

However, at this time, Huo Chenchen had taken his fiancee to leave: "gabriella, goodbye, I'm going to accompany my fiancee to go shopping."

Shopping? He pretends!

Is he the kind of man who accompanies women to shop?

No, he won't even give an extra look!

Gabriella sneered, looking at their back, couldn't help but said, "Do you think you can be happy if you marry his fiancee? Marry him? No, he has no ability to give any woman happiness, he cannot accept women! He may be A gay! "

Gu Yuan was annoyed when he heard this.

Actually from the beginning, she felt the deep hostility and contempt from gabriella, but she thought that this was Huo Chenchen's ex-wife and let him handle it, so she didn't say anything.

But now, that woman even said her fiance was gay?

Of course she couldn't stand it!

Poor man, has been questioned for eight years, and now he still needs to be said so?

Gu Yuan sneered, ran back, and pulled gabriella aside: "Let's go, let's talk in private."

Gabriella looked at Gu Yuan questioningly. "What are you going to do?"

Gu Yuan: "Come, talk about your ex-husband."

Gabriella glared at Gu Yuan: "What's so funny?"

Gu Yuan: "Your name is gabriella, right? Actually, I want to thank you specially."