Chapter 67

The smile on Wang Jinjun's face froze.

Everyone around was speechless.

This is power, and in one sentence it will determine the life and death of others.

However, the people around me felt so good.

That Director Wang didn't have much skill, but on the set, he showed off his strength, scolded the field workers, scolded the diary, slept the actress, and even deducted the money for the meal. This kind of thing everyone saw in his eyes, dare to be angry and dare not speak, no way, who let Who is there on others!

Since eating this meal, you have to bear it.

But now, someone can easily say a word and say that Wang Jinjun should be replaced.

So cool.

All the men and women who once lived under Director Wang provocative eyes showed excited expressions. Everyone looked at the swollen palm print on Wang Jinjun face and looked forward to the next development.

Although you don’t understand why, everyone understands, this time Director Wang is finished, kicking the iron plate!

There was a moment of panic in Wang Jinjun's eyes, and he turned to Chen Mingzhi for help.

Chen Mingzhi stretched his face and didn't speak at all.

Wang Jinjun was completely panicked. I don't know what to do. What is the relationship between Gu Yuan, a newcomer, and Nie? Is Nie Yu so good for her?

He looked at the Nie Yu blankly, but saw that Nie Yu stepped forward and went directly to Gu Yuan.

Then he took the kettle from Gu Yuan, put it aside, and said in a helpless tone: "Mom, you should be careful."

That tone is really gentle and caring.

The surrounding actresses and female groups acted as female assistants all turned into lemons. Prince Gong Nie Yu was so good to Gu Yuan? ?

Even the actor is gone. What's the matter?

As for Wang Jinjun, he even heard the sound of the crow flying over his head. Is he offended or not?

But after the initial shock, everyone thought of a detail that had just been ignored at a rate that was slowly going to Alzheimer's: just now, what did Nie Yu call Gu Yuan?

mom? Am I right?

What is mother? What does mom mean?

It seems that they want to strengthen everyone's memory and flush everyone's cognition. The two people continued to speak.

Master Nie said again, "Mom, this is a kettle, don't hurt yourself."

So all the people were petrified.

No, yes, it's true ...

The granddaughter Nie is called Auntie Gu?

Countless eyes gathered on Gu Yaun, everyone desperately wanted to find the traces of years on her face, but no, she is so young, a twenty-year-old girl!