Chapter 155

Gu Yuan has always had a clear understanding of Huo Chenchen's "not possible" incident.

But since she came in contact with him, she could feel the enthusiasm wrapped in his cold appearance, like a volcano, which could erupt at any time, so that Gu Yuan hadn't thought about it.

Now, as if a cold wind was blowing, she was awake.

Awake, she rethought the question.

That question about love hormones, that question of love and sex, she finally took a deep breath and made up her mind.

It doesn't matter, she can.

Without sex, she can be Plato. Anyway, he is so rich and rich and so gentle to her. What's wrong?

Now think about it, the giants are still viable!

And ... Gu Yuan bit his lip and thought about the future. If he was with him, he would not be half-hearted, because he couldn't do it.

He would only focus on Plato with himself.

Take a step back 10,000 steps and say that in case he wants to divorce himself someday, a lot of maintenance is waiting for himself ... although it seems to be heartache ...

In this imagination, the knock on the door sounded.

Upon hearing this knock, Gu Yuan knew that it was Huo Chenchen.

It is not light or heavy. After knocking three times, it will pause for a moment, and it will not make people feel that they are bothered by being risky.

Gu Yuan looked at his watch, and then he knew that he had spent too much time, and Huo Chenchen even called himself!

She took a nap, quickly changed her clothes, grabbed a comb and combed her hair, and wanted to make a beautiful makeup, but felt that time was impossible.

Helpless, she had to bite the bullet and open the door for Huo Chenchen.

Men outside the door no longer wear orthodox suits. They are black turtleneck sweaters with casual jackets. They are very simple. However, because of his superior features and outstanding figure proportions, he looks elegant and elegant The style of the noble prince of the flourishing age.

He is rare like this.

By comparison, Gu Yuan felt that he was wearing a weak burst.

God what a big sweater thick down jacket!

Does she really have to be a princess for a romantic date with the prince?

Huo Chenchen looked at her, chuckling, his voice was mild: "What's wrong? Didn't you sleep well?"

Gu Yuan was almost laughed and missed by his smile: "Nothing, are you going out now?"

Huo Chenchen: "Well, we said we were out at 5:30. It's 5.26 now, and you have four minutes left."

Gu Yuan: "So ... well."

She thought that the elegant gentleman would say, "You're not ready yet, do we? Let's be late, I can wait for you."

However, it turns out that Huo Chenchen is a person who keeps his time rigorously. If he says one, he wo n’t be two. Even if he is dating, he will treat it with important business meetings.

Gu Yuan had to lose the arrogant illusion of the little girl and demanded of herself,

Gu Yuan: "Then you wait a moment, just three minutes, I promise."

Huo Chenchen: "Okay."

***********

Three minutes later, Gu Yuan, who had taken care of herself at the fastest speed, was pulled out of the hotel by Huo Lanting, boarded a low-key luxury car, and arrived at the busiest night market in city A.