Chapter 27 Son No. 2

After Nie Yu ran out so suddenly, Nie Nanqing's face suddenly became angry and angry: "This wicked son is getting more and more outrageous!"

Ji Zhentian was a little embarrassed, and he persuaded: "Nie Yu and Qi Sen were different. Qi Sen knew his mother's affairs from an early age, and naturally understood what was going on, and it was easy to accept. But the news was too sudden for Nie Yu. He can’t accept and understand. Always give the child time to let him take it slowly. "

This reassured Nie Nanqing and also Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan finally reacted from the persecution. A cognition slowly came to her mind: Nie Yu was also her son?

Nie Yu was also her son? !!

At this moment, she remembered that when she saw Nie Yu's face looked like her mother, she felt more than once in her heart that this Nie Yu was far worse than her son Qi Sen and did not know how his mother taught him.

As a result, Nie Yu was also her son? !!

It turned out that she was the mother who had ill-educated her son? ?

Seeing her shock, Ji Qisen walked up and explained in a low voice: "He is indeed, and I just got the news. He and I came to the world on the same day."

Nie Nanqing turned his head to Gu Yuan, sighed regretfully, and said regretfully: "Miss Gu, I'm sorry, I taught my son this way, my son has always been like this, and when I go back, I will strictly teach and let him pay you again apologize."

Gu Yuan's original disapproval has been broken to pieces. When she heard this, she quickly waved his hand: "No need, no need! Don't say that. It's normal for him to be unacceptable for a while. "

Um, what else should we say? That turned out to be her own son, shouldn't she be ashamed that it was her son?

The scene suddenly fell into awkwardness ...

In the end, Ji Zhentian rounded the field from the side: "Then, then persuade first, and the others will turn back and talk again! Hahaha, talk back!"

He laughed a few times himself, only to find that everyone looked serious, and no one except him laughed.

...

Forget it, let's break up!

************

An apology meeting ended in a hurry, Gu Yuan went back to the room alone, lying on the comfortable big bed, could not help but think of all the actions of Nie Yu.

Objectively speaking, Nie Yu is a typical wealthy man, with a long figure, a handsome appearance, and a peacock with a dress style. If he was not born in the top wealthy home, his appearance in the entertainment circle can be properly When traffic niche. Nowadays, he has a strong sense of presence on the Internet platform, and his style is humorous and sharp, attracting a large number of fans.

He has had countless girlfriends, each of whom is a top beauty, and the past girlfriends can form a model team together, but even so, there are still countless girls dumping for him, hoping to win his favor, he is online There is even a national husband.

Such a person turned out to be his own son?

Nie Yu broke Gu Yuan's perception of his son.

Perhaps because Gu Yuan's first son was Ji Qisen, and Ji Qisen was good enough, worrying, and mature enough, so that Gu Yuan subconsciously thought that this should be an adult son. This was completely Unexpected, she was caught off guard, and she had son.

Nie Yu's all kinds of slightly hateful behaviors. Before Gu Yuan remembered it, he was indignant, but now he is sad.

It was supposed to be a narcissistic vacancy that opened the screen everywhere to provoke romantic debts, but it became a bad thing for my old mother in class clothes?