Chapter 127

Nie Yu took the hand of the teenager around him, stepped off the ladder of the helicopter, and walked to Gu Yuan.

Approaching, under the white strong sunlight, Gu Yuan could see very clearly.

He was tall and thin, with narrow shoulders, and a thick blue robe wrapped around his tall and thin figure in the wind, and a pair of delicate eyes could be seen in the flowing face towel.

Those are amber eyes.

Clear and clear, like clear sky after snow.

Just glanced at it, obviously in the dry and hot desert, but smelled the fresh breath of the mountain stream.

At this time, the boy had slightly clear eyes, long eyelashes, and hung down quietly, but did not care for him.

It looks a little shy.

Nie Yu patted the boy's shoulder and said with a smile: "Xiao Fengfeng, this is our mother. Come, call her mother."

Speaking of which, he took off the young boy's blue veil.

When the veil slipped, Gu Yuan looked dumb.

At this point, she finally understood why he was snatched to be a groom.

I also understand how Huo Chenchen talked about his concept of "outstanding looks".

Gu Yuan is a student of the Capital College of Film and Television. He has seen many handsome teenagers. Her sons are also more handsome than others, but this one is different.

This is a beauty indescribable with human words, a gorgeous beauty, a holy beauty, a beauty that cannot be blasphemed, makes people breathe in after seeing it, and people can't help looking up and worship.

He was beautiful, so beautiful that everything around him had lost its color, and even that rich blue veil had faded.

He is so beautiful, even if he still has long hair on the shoulder, there is no femininity, that is a beauty that combines the masculine sharpness of a teenager.

It will make people sigh, the magic of creation.

In the world, there is the beauty of the continuous stretch of desert, the beauty of the vastness and vastness of the ocean, the beauty of the rugged mountains and mountains, and the creator has created this suffocating beauty.

"This is--" Gu Yuan looked at the boy, and at this moment, she did not dare to admit that she was her son.

How could there be such a beautiful teenager that she would be considered blasphemy by taking a closer look.

"Come, call it mother." Nie Yu took the boy's shoulders and coaxed with a smile: "Be obedient!"

The boy's thick eyelashes fluttered, but he just raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Yuan gently.

This eye was soft and wet but silent, like a butterfly after the rain flapping its wings.

Although he did not call his mother, Gu Yuan's heart could not help but jump.

"Yin Feng, are you tired?" She imagined many ways to recognize her last son. She even thought that he was still young, only seventeen years old, and she might hug him excitedly.

But now, he dare not even touch him, even if the voice is a little louder, he is afraid to surprise him.

Nie Yu raised her eyebrows and looked helplessly at her mother: "I almost thought he was dumb, but he didn't look like he could understand me. Mom, it seems we are going to take it slowly ..."