Chapter 143: Poor Huo Lanting

No one knows what Nie Yu and the dean talked about, anyway, the dean finally gave in and left.

Huo Lanting looked at Nie Yu with admiration: "Brother 3, your image in my heart is instantly tall."

Nie Yu raised her eyebrows and whistleed: "Little thought."

Hehe, of course he wouldn't say how he used Huo Chenchen to fake a tiger.

No way, the man dared to hook up with his mother, of course he borrowed one politely.

As for the worship of the young five sons, he received them all in accordance with the order.

Huh, who wants his dad to win his dad, he wants to collect interest!

And when Jiang Yinfeng next heard that he could stay here with his brother, brother and mother, he finally let out a sigh of relief and touched his head. He remembered something and looked at Huo Lanting with bright eyes: "Lan Ting, I can stay here to teach you. "

Huo Lanting suddenly felt an excitement and looked to Nie Yu for help.

Why did he just sacrifice his devotion in order to leave his elder brother, and turned his head on the butcher?

Nie Yu grinned and avoided Huo Lanting's eyes cruelly.

He now sees it very clearly. The little boy in his family is a young genius and a madman of science. He has an organ on his body. As soon as you mention words related to physical chemistry, astronomy, and mathematics, his organs will be immediately touched And start to talk to you about advanced and advanced scientific concepts in the world.

He has grown up and does not need to learn to grow. Let ’s work hard for the five sons.

This is the earnest hope from my brother.

So Nie Yu solemnly patted Huo Lanting's shoulders; "You have a long way to go, little five, you cheer up. Your fourth brother is a science bull, and you are just around the corner!"

Huo Lanting was so desperate, he mumbled his mouth and grieved, "Three brothers, you are not good to me, and I will--"

At half the point, he suddenly stopped talking.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh since I ’m sad and sad, my third brother has a cat and is a brother to his abraham.

Nie Yuhaha smiled: "I know what you are going to say, hahaha, I have studied it carefully, my mohamed seems younger and your coat is more beautiful than your abraham."

Huo Lanting's big clear eyes squinted at Nie Yu and suddenly asked, "Brother 3, why do you have to wear sunglasses now for dinner?"

When Nie Yu heard this, she quickly helped her glasses; "I think wearing glasses will increase my face value, don't you think I'm more handsome like this?"

Huo Lanting looked at the fourth brother who bowed his head to eat white rice, and then looked at Nie Yu. He said deliberately, "Don't think about comparing with the fourth brother in your life, it's a long way off."

Nie Yushou said, "Oh, look at you like your four brothers."

Huo Lanting stared at Nie Yu, and while he was not paying attention, he stepped forward and took off his glasses.