Chapter 139 Little Sweet on WeChat

Gu Yuan was relieved to see Yin Feng's son pulling Lan Ting's son to take the initiative to tell him his latest research theory.

This son usually looks too convergent and passive. If not occasionally, he will express his needs, for example, if he wants to follow his mother, she will think that he is completely passive in his life.

Now, watching him be so proactive to tell the theory to Lan Ting, watching the brilliant expression of his clear eyes, Gu Yuan thinks that such a son is more vivid and beautiful.

As for his younger son Huo Lanting, he should have suffered from his brother.

Gu Yuan turned a blind eye to Huo Lanting's sorrow, lying in the back seat leisurely, taking out his mobile phone to play online.

After opening WeChat, there was a lot of news, she responded one by one, turned down, and finally saw the news of Huo Chenchen.

Huo Chenchen: "Are you home?"

Looking at it, the message was sent ten minutes ago, which means that he had just sent her a message as soon as they separated.

Thinking of the man who was always impatient and impatient, he couldn't wait to send a message to herself. When she looked at these words, she felt that her heart was sweet and couldn't help laughing.

She thought about it and replied, "Not yet, we will be here soon. How about you? How far is it to go home?"

Although it is its own plane, its private apron is also 30 minutes away from the villa.

Huo Chenchen: "I won't go back. I have already made an appointment to meet a friend today."

Gu Yuan: "Oh."

Thinking for a while, he was too hard. As soon as the plane landed, he ran nonstop to see his friends, without even having time to rest.

She hesitated a little. Would you care about him and remind him to pay attention to his body?

But this is a very personal and intimate reminder.

What is it between them, has it reached that point?

Thinking about that, I saw news from Huo Chenchen.

"I'm a business friend, and I'm here to discuss the possibility of cooperation."

After sending the news, he added: "It's a man."

Gu Yuan looked and almost couldn't help laughing.

He seemed afraid of his misunderstanding.

She smiled at the message on her phone and replied, "Well, I understand."

When this news was issued, Huo Lanting in the front was being forced to listen to Jiang Yinfeng continue to speak, and also perfunctoryly said, "Wow, this, I seem to understand, oh oh, good".

The sound was perfunctory to a sound that was false and lethargic. Anyone could hear how insincere he was, but Jiang Yinfeng couldn't hear it. If he could hear it, he would not be Jiang Yinfeng. .