Chapter 184: Finale-Wedding

Although Gu Yuan was in a coma for less than a month, this time she was in a coma, not a previous freeze, because she needed to rest for a period of time to restore physical function.

Moreover, according to Dr. Luo, her body is still at risk and needs to be closely monitored for a period of time.

So she stayed in the institute.

During the period of recuperation, she slowly realized that after she was frozen, Professor Luo frozen the five eggs and planned to find suitable objects to use these five eggs for hatching, but the news spread wildly. A dissertation on genius genes issued by Professor Luo has aroused some people's frustrations. Chen Tao is one of them.

In fact, he is also a genius medical worker, and has strong financial support behind him. He keenly discovered the infinite possibilities of this genius gene mastered by Professor Luo, and thought of human genetic modification. He once passed the middleman several times. Negotiations with Professor Luo were rejected by Professor Luo.

So he groomed himself and turned into a graduate of a general medical school, sneaking into Professor Luo's institute. I thought that after becoming Professor Luo's assistant, he could get the first-hand information, but I did not expect Professor Luo to be very vigilant. Don't say that he could not touch the five eggs, even the five eggs.

He managed to steal the five eggs, but who knew it was broken by the tight protective net prepared by Professor Luo, which resulted in one of the five eggs being unable to be stored normally, and thus Luo Juntian existed.

Then several other children hatched one after another, but he didn't even know the identities of those children.

In the past few years, he has carefully studied various materials of the Year of Lost, and has a certain understanding of this genius gene. After understanding, he kidnapped Luo Juntian and took blood from Luo Juntian for research.

After several years of research, he also discovered some genius gene characteristics and tried to genetically modify his own experimental products. Unfortunately, after several transformations, he failed, and his experimental products did not have any genius characteristics.

At this time, he began to reflect. Luo Juntian didn't seem to be a genius. All his talents seemed to be concentrated in the field of music and performance. He had no medical talent.

So what went wrong? Is the egg used by Roth in that year due to a preservation problem, which has a genetic mutation? Or is that rare genius gene inactive? In other words, the so-called genius gene is simply a scam. What genius gene does not exist at all? !!

In desperation, he was puzzled by the fact that while Luo wasn't in the institute, he learned about Gu Yuan, and after doing some hands and taking some samples on Gu Yuan, he let Gu Yuan out.

Gu Yuan's other sons, Professor Luo and the other party were in unilateral contact. He did not know the identity of the other party. He needed ready-made successful experimental information to know that this genius gene did exist and was effective. Only in this way can genetic improvement experiments be carried out, and further promotion can be carried out to obtain huge benefits. Otherwise, he himself must doubt the so-called genius gene, let alone promote it to others and persuade others to pay for it. He needs live advertising, a realistic example.

After Gu Yuan's sons appeared one after another, he was completely excited. He wanted to attack some sons and Gu Yuan, but the power of these sons was so powerful that he didn't dare to act lightly. After all, a professor Luo Not easy to deal with, let alone offend those sons.