Chapter 42

Chapter 42

After saying this, she suddenly realized that she knew Chinese?

Although it looks like an Oriental, in this distant in Australia, people may not be Chinese!

What she was about to say, the man had looked away and continued to look at the sea ahead.

It seems that Gu Yuan does not exist at all, and his expression is indifferent.

Unlike his old son Qi Sen's usual indifference, this man is completely expressionless.

Gu Yuan, who was ignored by the gorgeous and beautiful, also stunned. This person not only looks strange, but also has a strange character, and behaves inexplicably.

The original curiosity disappeared at once, Gu Yuan was going back to the lounge to wait for Camille.

Who knew that at this time, there was a movement on the sea level. It turned out that someone who was diving underwater came up. Gu Yuan thought that Camille should almost be back. Look at it, who knows not.

A few divers came up, one of them was of short stature.

Gu Yuan suddenly realized something and stared at the short one.

That body shape, that diving equipment, isn't it the guy who grabbed his clownfish and flaunted his power in front of him?

At this time, the divers had already boarded the boat, which was the man's boat just now.

Gu Yuan looked at it curiously, and saw the man who looked indifferent as if he didn't care about anything in this world just stepped forward, bent down, and helped the little diver to take off his diving equipment.

And he didn't know when there were several people around him, one by one respectfully adhering to him, and two other diving instructors helped the little divers to take off the equipment together.

Soon, the equipment was taken off. Inside was a kid about four or five years old, wearing a fiery red bathing suit, born delicate and cute, with white and tender skin like the finest milk, dark and clear eyes, and dark curly hair. Wearing his fiery red bathing suit reminded Gu Yuan of the red baby in Journey to the West.

A very cute child.

However, thinking of the small dispute between two people deep in the ocean floor, Gu Yuan subconsciously felt that this child must not be the one who is soft and cute. Look at the calmness on the coast. Camille estimates that she will not come back for a while. Go into the cabin.

Who knew that at this time, the child crooked his head and blinked his eyes suddenly, so he came over to Gu Yuan.

He saw Gu Yuan, bursting his lips and laughing, and then shouted, "Miss, do you think this clownfish is familiar? Do you like this clownfish?"

Gu Yuan looked back, and saw that the child had picked up a clown fish from the bucket, shaking it gently to Gu Yuan, and there was a little pride on his face.

Gu Yuan was speechless.

The child has sharp eyes. How did he recognize that she was the one under the sea?

Also, what does he mean by showing this clown fish to himself, does he deliberately show off his power?

Gu Yuan snorted secretly in his heart, desperately told herself, do not have general knowledge with a little fart boy, he is still young, just ignore it! What's more, his dad also looks strange!

She glanced at the clownfish now, seriously and doubtfully: "Children, I don't know what you are talking about, do you recognize the wrong person?"