Chapter 39 Vacation Arrangement

The other three sons?

Camille said so, Gu Yuan was stunned.

At first she heard that she had five sons. The first reaction was to run away. After all, she always felt that she was only eighteen years old and never married. How could she suddenly have five sons? After going through so many things now, Gu Yuan finally accepted that she was not an 18-year-old girl but a 45-year-old mother, and had quickly entered the role of thinking about mediating the relationship between the two sons for his birthday.

But, apart from the beginning, she hadn't thought about who her other three sons were.

As far as I know, there is a twenty-four-year-old son, who is estimated to be the boss, and the remaining two, seven or eight, are younger than his own son, Qi Sen and Nie Yu, right? I don't know if I am an adult, if I have been well-bred, what I am doing, whether my life is going well, my character is not right, will it endanger society or something?

Think about the son of Qi Sen, who is rich, but the father and son are alienated, and he doesn’t even care about his birthday. It ’s like a money machine that always runs. He has a bad mouth for doing bad things. In case one of the other three sons is bad, she will be guilty!

Gu Yuan's head was too big for this worry. As an old mother with five sons, she found that there was too much to worry about.

At last she took a deep breath: "Forget it, I don't even think about it. After the birthday of the two sons, I will contact the institute and ask them to find time for the other three sons."

Do not ask for three more sons to be filial, just hope that they can have a good life, and their moral integrity is Good!

After hanging up the phone, Gu Yuan reopened WeChat and came to the "Genius Baby Little Paradise" group, and unilaterally announced to the two sons: "Friday night, we set off on the plane of Qi Sen's son and went to Qi Sen's son Island, where we will have a great weekend. "

After sending this news, without waiting for the two sons to take action, she immediately announced in a domineering manner: "This is a decision from the mother. The opposition is invalid. You must have time to participate in our happy parent-child time on the weekend."

Just after this remark, Ji Qisen first called her: "Mom, why mix him with me?"

Gu Yuan responded arrogantly: "There is something in the group!"

After hanging up the phone, Nie Yu's phone number came in immediately: "I'm not infrequently flying in his plane, because of his taste, and the plane is not good-looking. I want to take the latest private jet that I specially customized! "

Gu Yuan: "The opposition is invalid, and there is something in the group!"

After hanging up the phone calls of the two sons, Gu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, and she felt that she finally found the feeling of being a mother, that is: I am a mother, you all have to listen to me!

So in an instant, the always quiet genius baby paradise became a pot of porridge.

Riding an ant to see the sea: "I don't want to fly on his plane, why! Disgusting face.jpg"

jqs: "Hehe."

Riding an ant to see the sea: "What else can you do besides huh? You just paralyzed! I'm annoyed when I see you!"

jqs: "I can't eat without seeing you."

Gu Yuan watched the abuse of the two sons in the group and was very glad that they were arguing about "who's flying" instead of "whether to go to the island". It can be seen that they have reached the birthday of the island Consensus, good.