Chapter 53 The Young Man in the Elevator

As soon as the news came out, the entire acting department of the Capital Film Academy burst.格格 党 #Fiction

You know what a chance this is, it's almost a step.

"Xuan Xuan Biography" was a TV series directed by the well-known director Ning Sanyue, and it turned out that the film actress Luo Juntian played against her. It can be said that Gu Yuan got a big pie that fell from the sky, as long as she successfully starred in this one Drama, her star journey, her life will be completely different.

The envy eyes of some female classmates are going to be red, of course, more of them come forward to bless.

Gu Yuan got this opportunity and was afraid that the value would be different immediately after the filming. It is not a grade like them at all. In the future, people will know some people and have some resources. If the relationship is good, maybe they can still think about themselves. Yet.

These students at the Film Academy are now sophomores and have signed on to the company one after another. They have begun to learn how to plan their own future. Now these students who have met in the school will be out of contacts and resources.

Who will be fine and connected, unless Huo Sijia is not pleasing to others?

However, Huo Sijia's acting skills are not good, the basic skills are poor, and there is basically no future.

After being convinced that he was elected as the heroine of Xuan Yuan Chuan, the whole person felt floating.

In fact, when she went to the election, she faintly felt that she might be elected, but she did n’t get the truth, she did n’t dare to say it, she did n’t really believe it, and now she suddenly told herself that she was indeed selected, Joy ascends to heaven.

She remembered that she was lying in the operating room weakly in the operating room. She remembered the scenery of Hu Yuejing she saw on TV. Everything she had lost. She was powerless because of her illness. This time, she will eventually Get it step by step with your own efforts to make up for your regrets.

After accepting the envy of not many people in the school, and accepting the congratulations from the teachers and other people, Gu Yuan left school.

After school, I walked out and turned to another street before getting on my son's luxury car.

Today, my son drove this car differently: "What kind of car is this? Have you changed your car again?"

Nie Yu: "Aston Martin one77."

Gu Yuan: "What?"

I don't understand.

Nie Yu blew a whistle: "The world is limited to five pairs, worth 50 million."

Gu Yuan listened, but looked solemnly, and said seriously to Nie Yu, "Son, mother needs to tell you something."

Nie Yu: "Huh?"

Gu Yuan: "Mom is selected, and she will be the heroine of" Xuan Xuan Biography ", and she will act with the film emperor Luo Juntian !!

Nie Yu: "Congratulations, Mom, you are so good!"

Gu Yuan is still excited: "Mom is so happy today, looking forward to twenty-five years, your mother finally has a chance to come out. But son, mom is about to become a big star, you should pay attention to low-key in the future, so as not to let paparazzi to  captured. "