Chapter 175: She Is A Bug

Gu Yuan looked at these pearly and elegant ladies who were rare, and even showed a confused little look, and smiled for a moment, and simply explained, "Lan Ting is my biological son."

When Peng Guiru heard this, he was almost stunned: "biological son?"

Gu Yuan nodded: "Yeah, don't you think Lan Ting looks a bit like me?"

After hearing this, all of them looked at Gu Yuan, but they didn't feel it before, when Gu Yuan reminded him, it really looked more and more like it.

So ... this Miss Gu is Lan Ting's biological mother?

Then why did Chen Chen never marry her into the door? What happened before?

Peng Guiru was shocked: "No, Lan Ting is not a child required by medical means-"

Immediately after saying this, a majestic voice was heard: "What are you talking about?"

Everyone looked at it and saw that a ten-year-old mixed-race old lady raised her silver hair bun and wore a blue jewelry necklace and earrings. Although she was older, the skin was still white and her aura was strong. Elegant posture, not an ordinary old lady at first glance.

Suddenly all people's faces were respected, and some of them had passed away to help.

The old lady's serious gaze glanced over the crowd, and finally fell on Gu Yuan: "You're just me."

That tone even changed the harshness just now and became milder.

Gu Yuan guessed that this was the rumored iron lady of Huo family. The original surname was pompadour, a female marquise of country K. She married Huo family and became the wife of Huo Chenchen ’s father and uncle.

I met him respectfully and politely at the moment, and smiled, "Yes, my name is Gu Yuan."

Although she was amazed that she knew her name, and even more surprised that she called herself 沅 沅, Gu 沅 did not show any surprise on his face.

After all, in places like the Huo family, surprises are everywhere.

As soon as the grandmother arrived, the aura of several noble ladies around was obviously suppressed.

The elegant and dignified ethnic grandmother took Gu Yuan's hand and smiled with satisfaction: "Lan Ting's child looks smart and smart, but he is still a child and must be more dependent on his mother. Who keeps the mother and the child connected?

Everyone was more surprised, but no one dared to ask anything.

The grandmother of the tribe is the most prestigious of the older generation of the Huo family. She has said so, and it is considered to be a coffin conclusion. Huo Lanting is Gu Yuan's own son.

But ... Seeing this young lady Gu is so young, it doesn't look like she has a child!

Moreover, Lan Lan was born. Everyone guessed that there was something wrong with it. At that time, Chen Chen was also sick. How could it be possible to create a child?

In the doubts of everyone, the birthday party began.

As the owner of the Huo family, Mrs. Huo ’s birthday feast is naturally grand and extravagant. Even the birthday cake was specially made by a famous brand dessert brand ace master, using a nine-tier birthday cake surrounded by 999 fairy cranes , It looks gorgeous and beautiful but full of good meaning.