Chapter 55 Entering the Entertainment Circle

relative?

Lu Zhiqian said sarcastically: "You are really joking, relatives? Hahaha, Gu Yuan, he is your relative? Where are you such a relative!"

Lu Zhiqian is, of course, very familiar with Gu Yuan's relatives.

She has no relatives, and her only step-sister has become an enemy.

Gu Yuan was also surprised, relatives? This young man who exudes incomparable charm is actually a relative?

However, she was shocked in her heart, but she nodded fiercely: "Yes, Lu Zhiqian, this is my relative, have you seen it, my relative is very good, you dare to harass me later, I will let my relatives strangle you to death. "

He really dared to entangle himself again, and go together at that time, even if she did not take care of his life and could not take care of herself, even if she lost.

When Luo Juntian heard Gu Yuan's words, he looked down at her, but saw her powdery cheeks swell slightly, and he could not help laughing and whispering.

At this time, the employees of Xingying already passed by and looked at this in surprise.

Although there are countless big stars who have worked in Xingying, but Lu Zhiqian and Luo Juntian have heard that the relationship between these two heavyweight film emperors is not very good. People are gossip, one by one.

Seeing this, Lu Zhiqian gave Gu Yuan a glance before he said to Luo Juntian: "Since it is your relative, don't let her entangle me all day long!"

Gu Yuan heard this and almost wanted to rush to him and give him a slap.

**************

Gu Yuan was taken to the rest room by Luo Juntian.

"How did you come here?" Luo Juntian asked her with a smile on the lips after giving a cup of boiling water thoughtfully.

Gu Yuan thanked him, holding the glass of boiling water, took a sip, and looked curiously at the young man in front of him.

I don't know her, but she looks good to her, and even seems to be familiar with her in words.

When he thought of his relatives before, he couldn't be his own son, right?

"I'm here to sign the contract." Gu Yuan thought, slowly slowly: "I did not expect to meet Lu Zhiqian."

"Do you know him before?"

"Well. There are some old grudges. He saw me and thought I was looking for him, so he rushed at me."

As I was talking, a few assistant-like people came over. They were naturally surprised to see Luo Juntian here. Seeing that the meaning was still waiting for Luo Juntian, Gu Yuan met, and got up and said, "Thank you for being with me "I'm fine. You should hurry up. I have to sign a contract."

Luo Juntian bowed his head: "Give me your mobile phone number, I add your WeChat."

Gu Yuan heard this, hesitated a little, she was not familiar with this young man, why did he directly ask his mobile phone number to add his own WeChat?

However, seeing this person helped himself, Lu Zhiqian also knew it, and an assistant followed him. It should be a figure with a face and a star, and now gave him his mobile phone number.

The next two assistants looked at it, but they were really stunned.

They searched for Tian Ge but couldn't find it for a long time, but they found that Tian Ge was facing a little girl and comforting with joy, which was unprecedented.