Chapter 92 Huo Lanting Is Sick

Regarding Feng Yiyue and Lu Zhiqian, Gu Yuan didn't care much about what happened next.

She helped Feng Yiyue because she looked at the same woman and saw Feng Yiyue deceived by the scum male for more than 20 years. It was really unbearable, but Feng Yiyue chose to stay with Lu Zhiqian at that time. It was her own decision.

She helped her with this, and how much she can gain for herself depends on her own struggle.

As for her, just sit to see where Feng Yiyue can toss Lu Zhiqian.

Anyway, they fight with them, it has nothing to do with her, Lu Zhiqian did not dare to offend himself, Feng Yiyue now only has gratitude and shame for himself.

Gu Yuan filmed the scene for three days in one set on this day, and was so dizzy that he let the driver drive over to Ji Qisen.

She is going to live at Ji Qisen tonight.

She originally had three sons, and all three sons said that she would support her. She looked at the situation and quickly analyzed the situation. Luo Juntian is very busy because he wants to make a movie. Although he lived in a mansion, he is not a villa. If she lived in the past, it would be better to live in a big villa. The judge found that he was not causing trouble.

Therefore, it was finally decided that Gu Yuan lived in the residence of Ji Qisen and Nie Yu's two sons in turn, and each of them stayed there for a week.

This matter was discussed openly in the "Genius Baby Paradise". Luo Juntian also felt that he was too busy to let Gu Yuan live here. Several sons had no opinion and passed unanimously. Gu Yuan finally relieved.

In fact, the current three sons, she is still relatively close to Nie Yu and Ji Qisen. There is no way. Luo Juntian ’s “Luo Teacher Senior Luo” flag is so dazzling that she ca n’t always think of Luo Juntian as her son. Relatively speaking, living in Nie Yu and Ji Qisen will naturally be more relaxed.

When she returned home, it was already 10pm. She thought that Ji Qisen was also very busy with work, so she didn't talk too much, and she asked Chen Yi to cook something at will.

Who knew it was being used in the restaurant downstairs, then saw Ji Qisen walk down.

I haven't seen Ji Qisen for several days, she kind of missed him: "Qi Sen, haven't you rested yet, are you working overtime?"

Ji Qisen nodded slightly: "Yes, I just met in the study."

Gu Yuan thought about it too: "I asked the chef to make something to eat, would you like to eat with me?"

Ji Qisen wasn't hungry at first. He just wanted to have a cup of coffee, but he nodded after seeing his mother sitting at the table with great interest.

The mother and son sat there, and Gu Yuan shared his beloved snack to Ji Qisen: "Taste this, it seems that it was newly developed by Wang Chu, oh, it's delicious."

Now Ji Qisen and Nie Yu ’s two chefs are working hard to develop new patterns. I lived in Nie Yu this week. What new flowers did I eat? Come to Qisen next week, there must be something better. New tricks.

Gu Yuan even suspected that if he went on like this, he would be fat.

Ji Qisen doesn't like these, but when he looks at the snacks that Mom forks over, he eats them. After eating his mouth, he frowns slightly: "Mom, is it delicious?"