Chapter 101

Watching Luo Juntian go to sleep, help him to get horned again, but couldn't help but lightly rub the face after falling asleep.

Junyi's stylish face can attract the crazy obsession of millions of fans. It is a top-notch traffic that is extremely popular. It is a dream that is out of reach for many people.

Gu Yuan will remember when he first met him, the young man wearing sunglasses and a trench coat in the elevator was handsome, concise and capable, and the gas field was strong. When she saw it, she knew that it must be a star. This must not be An ordinary man.

I don't think too much about it in this way. After all, there are many excellent people in the world, even if I have seen them, they are far away from me.

Gu Yuan did not expect that how many girls later called the top traffic of life dreams, he repeatedly shot to help, and then even filmed with himself, and finally he became his own son.

A senior, a person she respected, became her own son, and she was trembling.

Being a mother is not easy, and being a younger and less experienced mother than your son is even more difficult.

On Luo Juntian, she can't feel like a mother. She feels more like an apprentice than her mother. After all, facing a son who is indomitable and calm and calm, as if he always has a gully son, you can hardly even approach and understand him.

But now, she suddenly realized that the so-called Yun Danfeng Qing Qing was just a foreign minister to others.

Gu Yuan thought about what Luo Juntian had just said, and his back was still chilling, as if the needle was stuck on himself, drawing his own blood.

How did a 9-year-old kid endure this kind of collapse and suffocation?

She even thought, what happened later? A family born in medicine, with high hopes from his father, a genius who can read foreign language medical materials at the age of nine, will never be able to access blood and needles, or even accept medical-related content? So he gave up being a medical worker, and entered the showbiz?

Gu Yuan was heavy in her heart. She thought that maybe she should have a chance to talk with Luo Nian and talk to him about Juntian's problems.

While thinking about it, a child's voice shouted, "Mom, Mom!"

After that, she didn't have time to react, and a small body flew into her arms, holding her thigh hard.

"Lan Ting?" Gu Yuan looked at the little thing hugging his thigh in doubt, watching his black eyes glowing with radiance, smiling as sweet as eating honey, and wondering: "Why are you here? You Did you come by yourself? "

Also, why does he call his mother?

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" Huo Lanting's voice was childish and loud, and she called three mothers in one breath, and he laughed loudly: "You are my mother, I am your son!"

"Lan Ting, you?" Gu Ye was helpless, but more distressed: "Does your stomach hurt? Are you good?"

"Okay, my little belly doesn't hurt at all!" Huo Lanting said obediently: "I found my mother, and I'm fine with everything!"

"Lan Ting, it's like this, my mother didn't bark randomly." Gu Yuan thought about how to explain this problem to Huo Lan Ting. Maybe he was longing for his mother and he really pity him, but the blood relationship was not a joke. of.