Chapter 52 New Money Values

Gu Yuan fluttered a sentence, leaving everyone speechless, more than 100,000 yuan is not bad, what is worth?

Chen Yuting and Wang HYanhan said: "Gu Yuan, we have already checked this. This should be the real opal. Such a large piece is worth 100,000 yuan. We dare not accept such a valuable gift. You still keep it yourself Right. "

With that said, the gift box should be returned to Gu Yuan.

Faced with the two gift boxes stretched out, Gu Yuan was even hesitant. She was a little confused for a while, and suddenly felt that her son Qi Sen's ideas about money seemed to be very different from those of his classmates. At the moment, he had to say: How much do you keep ... "

She is still a little confused about what money is. Isn't money already inflated? But the students looked surprised, she felt vaguely wrong, and had to vaguely pass.

Regardless of whether this thing is valuable or not, the gift has already been sent out, and she has no intention of taking it back, anyway, she still has a big box.

Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan glanced at each other and dragged Gu Yuan: "Let's go, let's go back to the dormitory!"

Local tyrants are a scarce resource and can't let her be watched like this.

After returning to the dormitory, the door was closed and the three began to spread out.

"This Opal is very beautiful, and we are very touched that you even gave us such a valuable gift, but it is more than one hundred thousand dollars, which is too expensive! If we accept this, we will feel uncomfortable."

"Yes, yes, Gu Yuan, you take it back."

Gu Yuan listened to the words of two roommates, and the doubts in his heart grew even more serious.

From the reaction of the roommates, the son's words were seriously wrong. So ... how much has the price swelled in recent years?

She first said firmly that she would let the two roommates accept the stone, saying that it was her own intention. After the two roommates finally accepted it, she carefully asked: "Why can you pay 300 yuan for the meal in the cafeteria?" A piece of Chinese cabbage? In fact, this stone, that is, one year of Chinese cabbage, one year of Chinese cabbage money, why are you so surprised? "

Three hundred dollars?

Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan looked at each other: "That's three hundred calories, and three hundred calories is three dollars!"

Gu Yuan "Three dollars?"

Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan: "Yes. So what do you think? Do you think you have been eating Chinese cabbage for 300 yuan?"

Oh my god, what kind of lady is this so that she can have such a price perception?

Don't you think a thousand dollars a meal is cheap?

At this time, Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan suddenly understood why Gu Yuan said that it was not expensive, it was cheap!

It costs 300 yuan to eat a piece of Chinese cabbage!

Chen Yuting: "From today on, Gu Yuan, you are different Gu Yuan in my eyes."

Wang Yanhan: "Golden light radiates from all over."

Chen Yuting: "Well, I didn't find it before, now I suddenly saw that this skirt Gu Yuan was wearing was inlaid with crystal sleeves and crystal edges!"

Wang Yanhan: "Is this true crystal?"

Chen Yuting: "Sure!"

Faced with the exclamation of two friends on the diamond crystal on her skirt, Gu Yuan didn't bother to look at this, she was still amazed at her knowledge of money these past days.