Chapter 164 Nie Nanqing and Nie Yu

After dinner, everyone continued to politely politely, and finally left. ()

Before leaving, Camille spread his hands and said to Gu Yuan, "The UN conference is finally over!"

Gu Yuan wanted to laugh, and remembered Huo Chenchen, but her arrangement here was to pass with Luo Juntian. Now she had to hold her mind.

After getting in the car, Luo Juntian raised an eyebrow and looked at Gu Yan: "Mom, are you worried about Mr. Huo thinking more?"

Gu Yuan looked at his son. The eldest son has always been the most sensible and considerate. He is thoughtful and meticulous, and there is nothing to hide in front of him. She bit her lip and smiled helplessly, "It's a bit ..."

I always feel that this person looks strong and accommodating on the surface, but in fact ... maybe a careful eye.

When thinking this way, Gu Yuan remembered the little wolf dog ... Does the little wolf dog need to coax?

Luo Juntian looked at his mother like this and smiled: "Mom, Mr. Nie gave you a gift, it was a long time ago. Besides, it is just a statue of a golden body, which has no special meaning. I think Mr. Huo is a cent He who understands right and wrong should understand that he will not be unpleasant because of that. Besides, at the dining table, he did not have any displeasure and still talked with Mr. Nie, didn't he?

Gu Yuan naturally felt that his son was right.

Luo Juntian lifted his eyes and looked in the rearview mirror. The few cars in the back, the lowest-profile but also the most expensive custom-made car, was Huo Chenchen?

This man, pretending not to care, actually wanted to talk to his mother, right?

With Luo Juntian's keen observation and control of people's emotions, he felt that Huo Chenchen really cared about his mother. Perhaps he and Qi Sen suspected that it had nothing to do with Huo Chenchen. He would appear at that time City A is just a coincidence.

But even so ...

Luo Juntian's eyes lightly moved and smiled.

Wanting to pursue someone else's mother in front of your son is always a difficult road, isn't it? Without paying more, how do you know to cherish it?

As for the bitterness in his heart today, let's keep the vinegar first.

So Luo Juntian took Gu Yi's hand and said Wen Sheng, "Mom, have you figured out the script from yesterday?"

When mentioning this, Gu Yuan immediately remembered that his attention was diverted: "I have studied it carefully, but for a while I still didn't think I had eaten it thoroughly."

The mother and the child discussed the script at the moment, and have been discussing it all the way.

Finally, when the car stopped in the neighborhood where Luo Juntian lived, he looked back, and the car really disappeared.

***********

As a film emperor, Luo Juntian's life is actually very simple. She lives in a high-rise residential area and is divided into upper and lower floors. After Gu Yuan came over, she simply lived in a room on the second floor.