Chapter 66

Lin Lu was familiar with the situation, and laughed forward: "Assistant Sun, I didn't mention it before. Do you know what's going on?"

Assistant Sun said impatiently: "I don't know. I just came to convey the meaning of Director Wang . What do you want to know, ask Wang Dao!"

Gu Yuan stood up and asked, "Where is Ning Dao? Since it is a line of speech, then Director Ning  should also be there. I have talked with Ning Director about the script before. (Search Gege's party novels are updated fastest and best every day.) network)"

Assistant Xiao Sun glanced at Gu Yuan: " Director Ning  was busy. Something was called away just now. You are not on the set now. You need to find him and wait until the afternoon to turn on. Do you want to take your own lines and act as an actor? Yes, it ’s a bit professional. ”

Gu Yuan saw this and said nothing. Since it was filming, then he had to follow the assistant Sun to come to a temporary house.

The conditions in which they were filming were relatively rough, and this simple room was a temporary office.

Assistant Sun: " Director Wang is waiting for you inside, I'm leaving."

Assistant assistant Sun left, Lin Lu frowned, and whispered, "Since the director called you, then you can go in. I'll be standing by. If there's something, you call me. This is the set. Presumably he didn't dare to mess up. "

Gu Yuan nodded: "I know. Let's do it as soon as possible."

Then, she went straight into the tile house.

Lin Lu stood outside the inconspicuous place, waiting quietly, there was no sound inside, she was inevitably a little worried, she could not hear her ears.

What kind of simple room actually sounds good?

Lin Lu was so anxious that he was cuddling around there, wondering if he wanted to pretend to knock in the door and take a look?

But if there is anything, you can go in by yourself, and in the end it can only be stupid, then do you have to confuse yourself with Gu Yuan?

Thinking for a while, Chen Mingzhi looked at Gu Yuan very much at first, and wondered if Gu Yuan had any background? If there is background, how dare this Director Wang ?

After much thought, Lin Lu turned on her phone and found Luo Juntian's WeChat. Luo Juntian took great care of Gu Yuan. He was not there today,  but if he talked about this, would he come to the rescue field.

After hesitating, I still sent the message: "Mr. Luo, hello, Gu Yuan was called in by Derictor Wang to answer the line today. I am worried that Gu Yuan is not too familiar with it and I do not know what to do.

After posting this, Lin Lu hurried to listen to the movement in the simple room.

Who knows just then, suddenly I heard a "pop", how loud and loud.

Lin Lu froze, what happened? Gu Yuan was beaten?

When I couldn't think of it, I rushed in.

As soon as she entered, she was shocked. It turned out that it was Wang Dao who was beaten. Director Wang  had a clear palm print on his face, and it looked swollen.