Chapter 153: He Saved Her

Huo Chenchen looked at her protest, and laughed rarely.

In fact, he rarely laughed that way. The man who always held lightly smiled.

He looked at her and sighed helplessly: "I remember that you persuaded Lan Ting to persuade Mr. Luo to make sense?"

Gu Yuan blushed and bit his lip: "I'm in good health, just drink some **** soup!"

Huo Chenchen raised her hand and held her.

She struggled a little and did not break free, he just held it.

The air-conditioning temperature in the presidential suite was suitable. She had just taken a shower and was comfortable and warm, while the men around him held their hands steady and powerful.

This reminded her that just two hours ago, when she was driving in the biting cold wind, and was scared by the desperate trembling with her feet weak, he almost fell from the sky and drove the bad guy away from her. Car pulled down and took her into the warmth of a civilized world.

Now he is holding hands like this, as if holding the happiness and stability of this world in his hands.

He held her hand and looked down at her. She was looked a little embarrassed by him, and she turned to look at the wall. There was a picture on the wall. It was very artistic and elegant. Although she did n’t understand, she was still very Study hard.

Just then, the man's mute voice came to his ear: "Is my face all right?"

Gu Yuan carefully studied the painting, his head was chaotic, he thought about what face, what was good? It took me a long time to understand that he had a wound on his face before, and was beaten by Qi Sen. He said vaguely now: " I do not know……"

What about the injury on his face just now? She didn't notice it. At that time, she only thought that he looked down and thought seriously and was charming. As for the others, he didn't see it.

Huo Chenchen whispered: "When you set out the day before yesterday, didn't you say you wanted to see?"

Gu Yuan blinked, and said innocently, "Is it, I forgot, is that what happened?"

Huo Chenchen was silent, pursed his lips and looked at her for a while, and finally said, "Cheat."

Gu Yuan blushed, but smiled hard: "No!"

Huo Chenchen: "What did you mean by sending me a dog that day?"

Gu Yuan laughed out: "That's not a dog, it's a little wolf dog."

Huo Chenchen: "What does a little wolf dog mean?"

Gu Yuan glanced at him and laughed: "You search for it!"

Huo Chenchen stopped talking and took her away.

Gu Yuan: "Ah? Where are you going?"

Huo Chenchen glanced at her lightly, and his perfect thin lips spit out two words: "Dine."

***********

The dining room in the suite was spacious and bright. The waiter put on clean white socks, went in and out silently, and soon the table was full.

Huo Chenchen personally put a cup of soup in front of Gu Yuan, and put the spoon into her hands, and said quietly, "Drink while hot."

White porcelain's tone is very slippery in his hands, Gu Yuan asked in confusion: "What is this?"

Huo Chenchen: "Brown sugar and **** water, you want it."

Gu Yuan smiled, took a sip with a spoon, it was sweet and spicy, and she was really comfortable after drinking it.