Chapter 151: Fan Confinement

Gu Yuan lay on the bed with her face in her arms and looked at Huo Chenchen's "good" word for a long time. She didn't know what it was like, warm and sour, as if she was being cared for in her hands.

In fact, several sons are very good to her, especially the eldest son and second son, a gentle and considerate, one to take care of everything, but it is not the same after all.

Even if her son is good to herself, she also subconsciously thinks that she is a son, and she should make herself look like a mother. Even if she is not like a mother, she should at least strive to be like her mother.

But it was different in front of Huo Chenchen.

In front of her, she was petulant and petulant, and she even had the illusion that no matter how unreasonable she was, he would tolerate himself.

Thinking so, she couldn't help but glance at what he said to herself again.

I never felt that the cold black and white words on the phone could become so vivid and warm. Looking at those words, she seemed to feel his intonation and how he looked when he spoke.

Just thinking so wildly, a WeChat message came in, it was camille.

Seeing Camille, she hesitated and shared her situation with her.

Camille listened, "Xiao Yuan, we need to confirm that the person you are talking about is Huo Chenchen?"

Gu Yuan was at a loss: "Yeah, what's wrong?"

Camille still didn't believe it, and directly sent Gu Yuan a picture.

Gu Yuan opened it for a look. This picture is a picture of Huo Chenchen's participation in an economic summit. The man above is wearing a clear, slim, dark suit, capable and calm, noble and stylish, with a look of indifference and indifference. Fear, at first glance, it is only the aristocratic momentum that can be seen from a distance. What is even more exciting is that he is followed by a group of people, all in suits and leather shoes, expressionless, following behind Huo Chenchen, walking at the foot of the wind, that is called an aura Fully open.

Gu Yuan has never seen such a photo of Huo Chenchen, and can't help but look at it to the maximum.

Camille yelled: "You are in love with this big guy, I'm not surprised, anyway, it's your child's father. So many fathers, just talk about it. The problem is that you said that you are in love. Things ... how do I listen, it's so wrong! "

Gu Yuan, in love, wondered: "What's wrong?"

camille: "Look, my impression of Huo Chenchen is like this, it is not a person described by you at all. If you look at this picture, it is the flower of abstinence from Kaolin. How do you let me contact the love brain Huo Chenchen you described? Together?!"

Gu Yuan: "But he is like this ..."

Camille sighed: "It seems that noble and ascetic man, once in love, will turn into a wolf dog."

Gu Yuan: "Maybe ..."

But does Huo Chenchen look like a little wolf dog? What should a little wolf dog look like? Gu Yuan can't control his paw and starts searching for "little wolf dog".