Chapter 176 This Is My wife

In fact, when Huo Chenchen took Gu Yuan's hand and walked in front of Huo's father and Mrs. Huo, many guests noticed and secretly inquired. Some people already know that it is said that just now, Mrs. Huo introduced this young girl to her friends, and as Mrs. Huo's future daughter-in-law, that is, this is Mrs. Huo Chenchen's girlfriend.

What is Huo Chenchen's situation and what happened, everyone knows, not to mention that some people here just happened to know his ex-wife and daughter of the president. Some people have even heard rumors about how the president's daughter talked about Huo Chenchen's situation behind him, how could Huo Chenchen not work, Huo Chenchen had no interest in women at all.

In the words of the president's daughter, he hated women and couldn't even touch a woman's hand.

But now, what do you see?

Huo Chenchen, in a very expensive suit, walked around holding the girl's hand. It was rare to see the warmth of the cold and solemn face, and there was a slight tenderness in his eyes when he looked down at the girl.

Is this ... the Huo Chenchen in the legend?

Mrs. Huo, who is graceful and luxurious, glanced at the people present, what princess and prince, what certain head of state, and economic tycoon. All of them were shocked?

They must think that their son is not good enough, they must have secretly listened to those dog blood gossips of the Huo family, and she has also received a lot of sympathy, but now her son has finally become a normal person after turning into a girlfriend.

Never before has Mrs. Huo felt so exultant, even when she was a crowned princess at the age of seventeen, and when she married the world's richest man Huo at the age of twenty-two and became Mrs. Huo. Back straight.

Mrs. Huo tried to keep her elegant smile and glanced at her husband next to her.

Father Huo was serious and solemn, and it was the majesty of the Huo family.

But only the husbands and wives of many years can see that Huo's father is proud of hiding behind the solemnity.

If it was in his bedroom, he was afraid to lie on his back and laugh happily?

Mrs. Huo said that she also wanted to laugh and roll, but no, she must bear it now.

So after a quick glance at the couple, they recovered at the same time with a tacit understanding, and then a solemn and solemn, an elegant and calm, continued to carry their people.

At this time, Huo Chenchen had led Gu Yuan to Mrs. Huo, and smiled and introduced Gu Yuan to everyone, "This is Gu Yuan, my girlfriend."

Speaking of them, two people sent a blessing to Mrs. Huo at the same time, wishing Mrs. Huo a happy birthday.

Gu Yuan also gave her a birthday present for Mrs. Huo.

That gift was picked by Huo Chenchen together. It was an ancient painting, which was the true masterpiece of Mrs. Huo's favorite.

Seeing Mrs. Huo, she was pleasantly surprised. Although she knew in her heart that it should be prepared by her son, her daughter-in-law was also attentive.

Now I'm even more satisfied.

She took Gu Yuan's hand and said with a smile, "Thank you for your gift to Auntie, but in fact for you, Aunt Chen and you can stay together forever and love each other, this is the best gift for Auntie Now. "