Chapter 78: Huo Lanting's determination

Gu Yuan vetoed vehemently: "How is that possible!"

Nie Yu: "Do you really think so?"

Gu Yuan: "Of course! You are so clever and excellent, you look so handsome, and your talent can leak out of the nail seam a little bit to kill most people!"

Unfortunately, it's just too lazy.

After Nie Yu heard it, she thought about it, but couldn't help but said, "Well, how am I compared to the second brother?"

Gu Yuan: "... Compared to the second brother, you are very smart, but you are a little bit less mature, but this is also good. You are twins. The twins have the opposite personality. You are so complementary! It's as cold as your second brother, isn't that mother suffocated? "

Gu Yuan secretly said sorry to the second son in his heart. In order to comfort the little son who was suspected of being injured, he had to rub the second son secretly.

Who knew that Nie Yu bit her upper lip there, frowning slightly, and asked with a serious face: "Is that inferior to my elder brother? Am I worse than my elder brother?"

A problem with a higher degree of difficulty is thrown ...

Gu Yuan carefully thought about the wording: "You and your elder brother are completely different in character, this is not easy to compare, but you see, your ability to remember on the plane, your elder brother and I are very surprised to see, obviously, Your elder brother can't do this, but you can do it, indicating that some of your talents can never be compared with your elder brother. So my mother doesn't understand why you compare with your elder brother? You are different In his field, his personality and style of doing things are different, and his talents are not the same. You see, he looks gentle. That's because he is in the entertainment industry. He originally needs this personality, but you are different. You are born to be Master, you don't need to worry about anyone, of course you can do it yourself. "

Nie Yu, after a while, he said, "Dad admires my elder brother."

In his father's eyes, he's just a silly son  who doesn't know what to do?

Gu Yuan sighed and said helplessly: "Fool, how can you compare like that, it's not the same thing! Don't you know that all parents will look at other people's children better, more sensible and obedient? Because they can't see The other person ’s side is not sensible, you can only see that the other person ’s children are showing good performance. Your father hopes to succeed, and hopes that you can inherit his business. Of course, I have higher expectations for you. At this time, it is inevitable that I will have higher expectations for you. Is it a request? Besides, your elder brother! He is not his son. Of course, he must admire others and praise others. He must not belittle other people's sons and praise his sons? "

Having said that, looking at Nie Yu's thoughtful look, Gu Yuan finally relieved.

His appearance just now was really decadent and pathetic, which made people feel really distressed.

Who knows at this moment, Nie Yu suddenly raised her eyes and looked at Gu Yuan: "Then I and my elder brother, who do you like best?"

This is really a question of hitting the soul.

Gu Yuan looked at the three sons calmly, took a deep breath, calmed his expressions, and said sincerely: "I can't tell you one, two or three. You all have different experiences. Your elder brother is gentle and considerate, but he is also an artist. I ’m traveling with my mother. I can’t help but want to discuss it with my mother. When your second brother is the first son the mother sees, the mother will also rely on him psychologically, but you are different from them. You It usually looks the least sensible and the most worrying. Mom often worry about you and want you to be motivated. So ... Mom spends most of your mind on you. "