Chapter 130

Because Prince Muqtada once mentioned that Sarabah will soon have a rare meteor shower for 300 years, and the area where his villa is located is the best place to watch. After discussion, we decided to stay here for two days and then go back.

Of course, a more critical reason is that Gu Yuan asked Jiang Yinfeng, who is very persistent about staying here. He didn't say extra words, he just said, "I want to stay."

As for this son, Gu Yuan could not wait to exhaust everything to satisfy him. Since he said he would stay, of course, she could continue to live for a few more days.

At this time Ji Qisen had contacted Jiang Yinfeng's son Jiang Wanbing, and Jiang Wanbing's response was blank: "My son, isn't it normal? He has always been like this! Isn't this good?"

Ji Qisen and Jiang Wanbing communicated a few words, and immediately realized that his mother was facing the confusion of the younger brother.

He gave up communication and told his mother about it.

It seems that the father and son are hereditary.

Gu Yuan was a little relieved when he heard this. Since his father is like this, and he is still alive and well, his son can continue his father's old path.

It was just this time that the Nangong housekeeper came over. He was a young man with a flat head, wearing glasses, and looked very cautious.

Gu Yuan looked at the Nangong steward, but she didn't know why. She felt a similar smell to the Zhuge steward Sima steward Duanmu steward in this young man. Now she simply talked and knew that he had been taking care of Jiang Yinfeng. More relieved.

The Nangong housekeeper was obviously a little embarrassed about Gu Yuan's existence, but he respectfully greeted him and then hurried over to watch Jiang Yinfeng go.

After seeing Jiang Yinfeng, he almost cried and hugged Jiang Yinfeng and said in pain: "Master, master, you are all right, I'm worried about death, I almost thought I would never see you again in my life! "

He was as excited as if he were leaving, but Jiang Yinfeng was very calm.

Jiang Yinfeng frowned and said slowly: "Nangong, don't hold my clothes."

As he said, he pulled back his shirt and smoothed out the corner of the clothes that had been struck by the housekeeper of Nangong: "This is what my mother gave me."

Nangong housekeeper: "?????"

Jiang Yinfeng: "I'm sleepy."

Nangong Housekeeper: "Master?"

Jiang Yinfeng yawned and said he was going to sleep.

Nangong housekeeper looked at his young master stunned, but did not speak for a while.

The next thing made the Nangong steward be careful about the liver being broken. When he ate, he helped the young master bring the white rice, and the young master said, "I want my mother to let me eat it."

Nangong housekeeper: " Your Mom let you eat?"

Jiang Yinfeng nodded earnestly: "Mom fed me, it was delicious."