Chapter 166 What do I want?

What do i want?

Huo Chenchen didn't say anything, all his longings were burning in his eyes.

Those eyes were as dark as abyss. When I saw him for the first time, it was so distant and cold that there was no trace of temperature, but now, this frozen mountain has melted.

One of his legs was kneeling inside the seat, and the other leg was stepping on the ground with support, which made him kneel and squat in front of her without touching her.

Gu Yuan half-lying there, looking at him.

Everything was just like a storm, everything was unstoppable. She almost thought that something would happen to them, but it didn't.

At the critical moment, he still restrained.

Gu Yuan's breath gradually calmed down, and the mist in her eyes gradually dissipated. She bit her lip and wanted to get up.

His hand quickly stretched out and held her arm.

But with her together, the dress and lace that had been hanging on her shoulders would slip off.

She "ah" for a moment, and then pull it up and hang it up again.

However, it may be that the space is small, or the eyes of the man in front of her may be too hot, so that she is a little messy.

"I'm here to help you," Huo Chenchen, who had been locked in her eyes, said suddenly.

"Um ..." Gu Yuan said so softly.

The sound is thin, low, and soft.

Huo Chenchen's breathing became a little heavier.

But he could not bear it anymore, and his long and elegant fingers took the shoulder strap, a thin, thin piece, and then hung it gently on her shoulders again.

It is inevitable to touch some when holding the shoulder strap, smooth and soft, just like fine brocade.

When the shoulder strap was torn up, the thin fabric like the second layer of skin had a gap because of the torn up, so the shadows between the mountains and rivers in the white snow appeared vividly, unclear, faint , But it is particularly fascinating.

Huo Xunchen paused there with his big palm on his shoulders, and looked away a little bit, helping Gu Yuan to reconnect with his feelings.

The air is filled with unspeakable scent, which is not a perfume. It is light and smells good.

The man's restrained breathing lingered in the car, and the blush on the woman's cheek was like ripe peaches.

"You ... let me get up?" Gu Yuan asked softly.

When Huo Chenchen heard this, he suddenly realized that she was still sitting on the chair, and she was also squatting above her. If she did not let go, she would sit up in her posture, and she would be directly below her.

There was embarrassment in his eyes, a sense of shame that had never been seen in his life, and now he quickly adjusted his posture and sat up.