Chapter 116 Desert Cat

The hot pot tastes pretty good.

The small hot pot, which was full of fireworks, suddenly became tall after arriving at Huo's restaurant.

After eating the hot pot, Huo Lanting was paralyzed leaning on the sofa, touching his belly, and lazily proposed, "Good support, Mom and Dad, should we go out for a walk or I will have a stomachache again."

Gu Yuan looked at him like a cat that was full and had nothing to do. Now he was helpless. "I told you, don’t eat more. Is n’t the last lesson enough?"

Huo Lanting innocently looked at Gu Yuan. "This is delicious, with my parents, this is the best hot pot I have ever eaten."

The big dark eyes and the moist little eyes could not resist Gu Yuan. "In the future, you should pay attention and don't overeating."

Speaking, looking at Huo Chenchen, "Let's go out for a walk with Lan Ting"

Huo Chenchen looked at the interaction between the mother and the child, but it was actually very wonderful.

Huo Lanting is his son. He grew up watching him. He spent a lot of time with him. In the past four years, work and son have occupied the same proportion in his life.

It can be said that the son is a treasure that grows in his palm.

But now, the baby he knows is so familiar and intimate with others, and the interaction is far more casual than his father.

But now Gu Yuan said to him that he was walking with Lan Ting. He was also intimate and casual, as if he was talking to his familiar family.

Huo Chenchen was about to speak, Huo Lanting was already rushing to say "Dad will go with us, OK?"

go together

Gu Yuan thinks this is not right. She and Huo Chenchen are not familiar with each other, so embarrassing.

"it is good."

Before she could say anything, she heard Huo Chenchen say so.

Gu Yuan looked at Huo Chenchen a bit unexpectedly, but saw Huo Chenchen's eyes lightly "Go."

Gu Yuan had no choice to refuse.

The winter afternoon sun is warm, and there is a scent of cold grass and wood in the air, which makes people feel refreshed. Looking back, the courtyard behind Huo's Villa is not too big, but it has a unique design. In this vicissitudes of winter, simple and neat skeletons and lines are highlighted. It is conceivable that when all things recover in the spring, there must be something different in this yard.

Huo Lanting walked in the middle. He looked up at his father and then looked at his mother. He couldn't help laughing, and his fat, glutinous body jumped, and his sneakers happily stepped on the dead leaves that were swirling. on.

"Dad, I remembered kiy, and his dad would walk with him like this." Huo Lanting blinked and said this to his dad intentionally.

Huo Chenchen knew what his son was saying.

He knew that his son actually wanted to say that kiy was accompanied by his parents, and he used to have only his father.

Huo Chenchen didn't speak. He knew his son's happiness was overflowing at this time, but this happiness was careful. He was trying to win over himself and Gu Yuan.

Passing his son, he glanced at Gu Yuan.

The young girl was wrapped in a thick cashmere coat, and her dark curly hair ends were put on a loose beige scarf. It was naughty and smart. The porcelain white skin was more clear and clean because of the wind. The dark eyes looked with a smile. Playfully stepping on the dead leaves of Huo Lanting.