Chapter 168

According to Nie Yu's idea, it was naturally to drive away that nicholas immediately, even if he breached the contract, he should be driven away, so that he should not approach his mother, of course, it is best not to film for a lifetime.

But the problem is that just when he decided to do this, he found that the head of the studio rejected the request and convinced him with a bunch of principles.

He realized something was wrong, and after questioning, he finally understood that this was what his dad meant.

his dad?

Nie Yu immediately called his dad; "Dad, what do you mean? Why interfere in this matter? Do you know that nicholas is deliberate? Do you keep him from continuing to harm my mother?"

At this time, Nie Nanqing hit his finger on the mahogany desk with a long heart: "Nie Yu, this is an elder's thing, so you are less involved. Your mother has her own ideas, can you not interfere and know?"

Nie Yu: "Dad, but--"

Nie Nanqing: "But what? Did you kid learn enough?"

Nie Nanqing's voice sank.

Nie Yu immediately persuaded him. He remembered that day. When several fathers had dinner, he specifically mentioned the golden statue that his father gave to his mother, which caused the scene to be a little awkward.

Later, his father taught him a meal and told him not to look for anything. He said that the elders were not qualified to intervene, and dare to deprive him of his inheritance of property without being ashamed.

In fact, property is not property, he doesn't care, anyway, it is enough to spend, so why do you want so much money? The problem is that his dad asked him to come to work, which was a headache.

Nie Nanqing frowned helplessly while listening to the voice on the other end of the phone.

Miss Gu is a good person, she is beautiful and kind, he also feels good, and will help him teach her son, most importantly, her own mother. At the bararina charity party at the time, he did feel that if he With Miss Gu ... Seems good?

However, this good did not last long, Huo Chenchen appeared.

I have to say that Huo Chenchen is much stronger than himself in all aspects, the key is that he is younger than himself.

Nie Nanqing secretly compared in his heart, and felt that Huo Chenchen was more suitable.

He stopped thinking about it.

Of course, the most important thing is that he is busy, how busy is his work, so many business, so many important meetings, does he have time to fall in love?

I heard that falling in love takes time.

After Nie Nanqing lingered between marriage and work, he did not hesitate to choose a job. As for Miss Gu, it was naturally left to Mr. Huo to pursue.

Nie Nanqing reluctantly thought, his son really taught repeatedly, how can there be such a son?

A junior, always wanted to get involved in adult affairs.

Nie Nanqing sank his face; "Well, I have already said this. You don't need to say it again. Tomorrow, you will come to the company immediately. 30% of my work here is left to you."

Nie Yu: "Dad ??? You have no word!"

Didn't you just say yes, let him learn and improve first? Why did it suddenly change again?

Nie Nanqing: "I'm your Laozi, you little bunny, I just can't believe it. What can you do? Come!"

Nie Yu: "........."