Chapter 154: Night Market

Gu Yuan heard the existence of Huo's family in her son, housekeeper and camille, and she also searched upwards for the feat of a family comparable to a country. (Fiction)

And the current generation of this family is a mysterious and high-cold existence, even a modern history researcher once commented on him, saying that he is the only aristocracy in contemporary society.

Such a man, his cultivation at the table can be imagined. When he peeled shrimp with his dexterous fingers and held a knife and fork, Gu Yuan deeply felt that what is aristocracy, what is cultivation, ordinary people do Perhaps he could do everything so elegantly and calmly.

Now the elegant gentleman is taking care of his meal.

It has to be said that even if the layer of filters that women like for men is removed, he is perfect, and she will feel like a princess when she is cared for by such a man so thoughtfully and thoughtfully.

At the end of the meal, when Gu Yuan was drinking soup, she did not consciously slow down, as if making a sound was such a beautiful blasphemy.

Huo Chenchen was keenly aware of it. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her with a smile in his eyes: "You can be more casual."

Gu Yuan gently wiped the corners of his mouth with a white napkin: "Looking at you, I think I must pay attention to table manners like a princess, otherwise I will be ashamed."

Huo Chenchen: "You don't have to do this, I can think of you as--"

Gu Yuan: "What do you think?"

Huo Chenchen: "As Lanting, he never cares about these."

Gu Yuan listened, looked up, and saw that he was very serious. There was no joking at all, and there was an urge to scratch him.

"You!" Gu Yuan was speechless, and she couldn't really scratch him!

"I'm kidding you," he said.

But does he look joking? ?

Gu Yuan was sullen.

Huo Chenchen looked at her cheeks bulging, and raised her eyebrows with a smile: "Let's take a rest first, we will go to the night market here at night. I heard that there will be some local specialties here, and maybe you can find interesting things. "

Gu Yuan was somewhat interested, thinking that he was really tired. He had no rest because he wanted to take a picture yesterday. I thought about going back to rest today, but who knows, he encountered such a thing.

She nodded. "Okay, then I'll go back to my room to rest."

Back in the room, Gu Yuan looked at Huo Chenchen standing outside the door.

She has seen many men in suits, but Huo Chenchen is the only one who can manage the suit so well, mature and restrained, neat and simple, and the metal cufflinks exposing the cufflinks in his hands are chic, yet elegant.

He looked so seductive like this, and no wonder Camille once said that I don't know how many women want to marry into Huo's house and stay alive for him.

She looked at his face carefully again, and saw no trace.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Huo Chenchen gazed at her suddenly.

Gu Yuan, who was staring at him, said that he couldn't breathe a bit, and opened his eyes slightly.

"I'm not trying to see if your injury is okay." She was a little guilty.

"Will I be all right?" Huo Chenchen asked.

"All right."