Chapter 87 Huo Chenchen's Secret

When Huo Chencheng's Cloud City was in the midst of annual prosperity, in the study room on the far side of the planet MEX, Huo Chenchen received a report from Duanmu butler.

Slender fingers, even nails are the perfect shape.

He tapped his fingertips gently on the antique solid wood desk.

Of course, he knew that little girl named Gu Yuan had once seen the island of Lia Au.

He has no interest in any non-relatives and the opposite **** of official business, and forgets at a glance, but this little girl, he remembers.

Perhaps it was because Lan Ting had shown an unusual interest in that little girl from the beginning?

He knew that his son had left the speedboat ashore in order to find the little girl, and he knew that he was lost when he was no longer liked.

She closed her eyes for a while, thinking about the little girl's appearance, and didn't remember her face. She just remembered that she had clear eyes. She used to look at herself in the breeze, curious, inquiring, or admiring?

However, he did not like to be noticed by the opposite sex.

A sense of irritability surged, and Huo Chenchen frowned and lowered his head and responded to the Duanmu housekeeper: "Follow him, but within a week, must come back."

Duanmu butler revered respectfully: "Yes."

Shut WeChat, Huo Chenchen got up to go to the bathroom, but at this time, the doorbell rang.

"Sir, Doctor Peterson is already waiting for you."

"Did I have an appointment with Dr. Peterson today?" Huo Chenchen looked back.

"You didn't, but according to what you talked to the old gentleman before, you need to talk to Dr. Peterson at least once a week, sir. You haven't seen Mr. Peterson for two weeks now, and the old gentleman has asked a few times secretly . "

After hearing this, Huo Chenchen was silent for a long time.

He didn't like talking to Doctor Peterson.

Born in a prominent family like the Huo family, he was born to be the next family and heir of the Huo family, covered by Wan Qianrong, and he is good enough, from childhood to big, he almost walked on glory.

Each step is a height that many people in this world cannot reach in their lifetime.

He is hailed as the most perfect and finest man in the world.

He always felt the same way.

Until he gets married.

This is a world-renowned transnational marriage, a transaction of money and power, and he did not reject it. After all, people always want to get married, and he doesn't hate her.

Not annoying, the conditions are right, and the family feels good, and they can get married. This was what he thought at the time.

But I did not expect that his life began to be denied here.

He has the wealth that most people can't reach in a lifetime, he controls the world's coveted economic resources, and has an almost perfect face, but in one respect, he is not as good as ordinary men.