Chapter 112

For Gu Yuan, this day will probably never be forgotten.

The sons were so nice to her that it made her feel guilty. What did she give, how much did she give, and why did the sons treat her so well?

When the bust was over, she couldn't help thinking about it.

When I was thinking so, the phone received a WeChat message and took it to see it, but Huo Chenchen sent it.

Gu Yuan thought it was about Huo Lanting, so he opened it, but when he opened it, the message was: "Miss Gu, happy birthday to you."

A simple line of words without any modifiers.

Gu Yuan smiled, and replied to this WeChat on his side: "Thank you, Mr. Huo, and thank you very much for the gift that Lanting prepared. This gift is very fascinating."

Now she was lying on the bed, she could still smell the seemingly scent, which was looming, not too strong to show off, but just right enough to smell.

Huo Chenchen replied with a smiley face and did not speak.

Gu Yuan met and sighed, he didn't seem to be suitable for chatting with people like this.

Just when she thought that this dialogue with Huo Chenchen would end up in the same inexplicable way as the last time, Huo Chenchen's dialog box began to show "the other party is typing".

Gu Yuan looked at the dialog box with an eyebrow and smiled. She was suddenly curious. How long did he enter it, and what did he finally utter?

After two minutes of waiting, Huo Chenchen sent a message: "Excuse me, Miss Gu, is there a group?"

Gu Yuan: "?????"

Hey, what group?

Huo Chenchen: "Well, I heard Lanting say."

Gu Yuan felt that he could have three black lines on his forehead. He wanted to enter the group? Which group?

Is it the genius little baby paradise group, or the group of the sons and dads?

No matter which, Gu Yuan felt a thunder rumbling on his forehead.

She couldn't imagine that Leng felt that it was a waste to say one more word, and Huo Chenchen actually asked to join the group!

Gu Yuan took a deep breath and replied: "Mr. Huo, what group does Lan Ting tell you?"

Thinking about it that way, she swears that if Huo Chenchen said he wanted to enter that father group, she would have to kick Huo Lanting's **** back.

That group was temporarily pulled for the sake of convenient communication. It didn't make any sense. Last time, she occasionally mentioned the matter of her son with some of them, which happened to be seen by Huo Lanting.

However, she just watched Huo Chenchen send a message: "I listen to Lan Ting, the group was built to better communicate with the children, you will regularly send some photos in that group and say something How many children are they? "

Gu Yuan looked at those words and understood that he was going to join that dad group.

She didn't know how Lan Ting told Huo Chenchen, so that Huo Chenchen took the initiative to enter the group. She always felt that Lan Ting's message was not right.