Chapter 70 Luo Juntian Money Laundering

There are tide reviews and ridicules on the Internet, as well as fans' declarations of removing powder. For mobile users, please browse m. Reading for a better reading experience

Gu Yuan looked at these and had no appetite for food. He immediately sent a message to Luo Juntian.

I like to graze: "Mr. Luo, have you seen it?"

Luo Juntian: "I saw it."

I love to graze: "What now? Do you want to clarify quickly? May I help you?"

Luo Juntian sent a smiley face, and then he slowly sent a line of words: "How can you help me?"

I like to graze: "I can find my son and let him help you."

Luo Juntian: "This estimate is not appropriate."

I love to graze: "Mister Luo, don't be polite. If Nie Yu can help, I'll tell him."

Luo Juntian didn't speak for a long time. After a while, he replied: "Nie Yu and I are not familiar with him. He is always embarrassed to trouble him, so please help me and Nie Shaoti mention this and ask view."

I like to graze: "... Oh, okay."

After ending the WeChat chat, Gu Yuan looked at the chat record. Why did he ask his son's "view"? What does it mean?

Gu Yuan was getting more and more wrong, so that he got stuck twice during the afternoon filming.

Until she walked into the rest balcony upstairs and saw that Nie Yu was studying there holding a book on management science, she had a flash of light in her mind and suddenly understood.

It's Nie Yu!

A long time ago, he once ran over with Luo Juntian's black material and showed it to himself. ?

Gu Yuan worked hard to suppress this conjecture. She couldn't think of her own son so badly, but once the idea came out, she couldn't suppress it!

At that moment, Nie Yu looked up and saw his mother, and he smiled suddenly: "Mom, you are back, you see, I read more than 300 pages in one breath today, and I plan to make a good note and look back to you Look."

The young man smiled brightly and was very charming and charming.

This is his own son. He must believe in him, he must believe in him.

Gu Yuan took a deep breath, and after brainwashing himself, he finally stepped forward and checked his homework casually, and then said with satisfaction: "It's a good job."

Nie Yu smiled with white teeth, proud and well-behaved: "Of course, I have been a genius since I was a kid, not worse than Ji Qisen!"

Gu Yuan: "That's your brother."

Nie Yu: "Yes, yes, I mean no worse than my brother!"

Gu Yuan smiled at such a well-informed and considerate son, and suddenly said, "Nie Yu, Teacher Luo has been hacked, do you know?"

When Nie Yu heard it, he narrowed his eyes suddenly, "Yes? How was it hacked? What happened?"

Gu Yuan looked at his son: "You care about Teacher Luo?"

Nie Yu: "Of course, my mother is now filming with Teacher Luo. Teacher Luo has helped a lot, and of course I thank him for his mother."

Gu Yuan: "That's good, I just don't know how to talk to you. Teacher Luo was hacked this time, I'm afraid someone secretly targeted him, so you can check it out, who is so organized? The scale is black, who is the navy behind him. When found out, tell me that we are directly against the book public hall, and teacher Luo is angry. "