Chapter 65: Nie Yu's Wrath

Ji Qisen didn't take Gu Yuan home directly, but went to Nie Yu. Grid Party Novels

This surprised Gu Yuan a little. She looked at her son doubtfully. When was his relationship with Nie Yu so good? Don't even argue?

Ji Qisen's expression was dull: "I have recently cooperated with his company's project."

Gu Yuan: "So, I say."

After arriving at home, Nie Yu finally felt relieved when she saw Gu Yuan safe return. She turned around and asked Ji Qisen with her head and face covered: "How did you become a son and asked you to pick up your mother? As a result, you actually received this time. The phone is not answered, and WeChat is not returned. What are you doing? "

Ji Qisen expressionless: "I'm here to talk to you about our cooperation project. You talk well."

Nie Yu was speechless: "Me and you? Cooperation project, when will we--"

Ji Qisen raised an eyebrow, a flash of warning flashed in his eyes.

Nie Yu stopped abruptly, realizing something suddenly, and snorted coldly: "That cooperation project is also worthy of you to say? My alas, I almost forgot!"

Ji Qisen was too lazy to talk to him: "Mom is tired, let her go upstairs to rest first."

Nie Yu immediately regained her anger, looked at Gu Yuan, and her voice slowed down: "Mom, have you eaten any food yet, do you want to eat something?"

Gu Yuan busyly said, "I don’t want to eat anymore. I am really tired. I just want to take a break. In addition, do n’t quarrel, all brothers, family. Since there are cooperation projects, cooperate well, do n’t quarrel, communicate well. . "

Nie Yu and Ji Qisen said in unison: "I know."

Gu Yuan was so impressed with the tacit understanding of the two brothers. When they quarreled, they felt like enemies. When they got better, they were tacit and helpless.

Gu Yuan went upstairs here, and Nie Yu looked at Ji Qisen coolly: "Ji Qisen, why don't I remember what kind of cooperation project I have with you? Let's say, what lawsuit is sold, otherwise don't blame me I poke you in front of my mother. "

Ji Qisen spit out three words lightly: "Luo Juntian."

When Nie Yu heard it, he suddenly became nervous: "What, what did he do?"

Ji Qisen faintly told Nie Yuting what happened today, but he disappeared that Luo Juntian may also be his mother and son.

Nie Yu looked suspicious, glanced at Ji Qisen, and Wu Zi sat frowning, lost in thought.

My mother once suspected that Luo Juntian was his own son. Could this be true? Would you like to tell Ji Qisen about it?

If he knew it, wouldn't he be dealing with Luo Juntian with himself?

Ji Qisen glanced briefly at Nie Yu: "Did you hide anything from me?"

Nie Yu: "No, how is that possible."

Ji Qisen: "Really?"

Nie Yu jumped up, "Of course, am I the one?"