Chapter 5. Filial Son

When Gu Yuan walked into this villa, her legs were soft. She even had a son with the former male god, and she also walked into the former male god's son villa ... In her previous view, it was absolutely impossible. The male god and herself are the difference between heaven and earth.

She glanced at her son with an unspeakable look: "You and your dad look alike."

I didn't find it before, I just felt that my son had a cool and brilliant facial features, but now if I look closely, it really looks like the famous Ji Zhentian of the past. Already.

Ji Qisen looked up: "Do you know my dad?"

Gu Yuan couldn't say what she felt in her heart. Compared with a character like Ji Zhentian, she was an ordinary freshman. When she woke up, she broke into the inside of the big person. She was shocked and wonderful. With a slight cough: "I know, I've seen reports in the newspaper before."

Ji Qisen bowed his head, didn't say anything, and took Gu Yuan into the villa.

Gu Yuan was still thinking about the fact that his son was Ji Zhentian's son. Who knew that as soon as she entered, she would be shocked by the large living room she saw.

Large, unimaginably large living room, expensive mahogany furniture, exquisite carpets under the feet, as soon as she stepped in, she seemed to enter the palace.

S

o this was how the  rich and powerful family house look like.

Ji Qisen said quietly: "Mom, I live on the third floor, and the second floor is the guest room area. You can choose the rooms in the guest room area."

Gu Yuan busyly said: "It's nothing, I can do whatever I want, there is a room."

While talking, the butler in a bow tie came to them, respectfully called Master Ji Qisen and asked what to eat for dinner. .

Gu Yuan even felt that she had come to the royal palace, or a medieval castle, and was surrounded by the prince in the castle.

Ji Qisen: " We already had Dinner, go and prepare a guest room."

The butler in a bow tie nodded to Gu Yuan respectfully and politely, and then said with a smile, "What is the name of this lady?"

Gu Yuan felt that although the butler had remained calm in his career, the look and excitement in his eyes could be seen at a glance, and he seemed to be curious about herself.

Ji Qisen glanced gently at the butler: "Call her Miss Gu, this is my guest."

As soon as this word came out, the butler's waist bent even more in a bow, and the smile spread: "Yes."

Gu Yuan secretly wondered, but the butler looked at his eyes ... Is there any misunderstanding?

But soon, she went to the second floor with Ji Qisen's company, and chose a room, which was luxuriously and comfortably furnished, with large floor-to-ceiling windows, curtains were light blue twisted wires, and the wind was blowing This is where the gods live.

This bed was so comfortable, Gu Yuan exclaimed, "Wow!"

The housekeeper next to me stunned, wow? Do young people now express such wonders?