Chapter 22

After the group photo, Hu Yuejing waited for the assistant to leave. Wang Yanhan and Chen Yuting excitedly looked at the photos on the mobile phone and almost jumped up.

Chen Yuting looked at the picture and felt something wrong: "Do you think, Sister Hu is right? How do I feel that something is wrong?"

Hu Yuejing in Wang Yanhan's photo is still smiling, elegant and calm, and her makeup is perfect, but there seems to be something wrong.

The smile was stiff, as if squeezed out, and there was a hint of inexplicable feeling in his eyes, as if forced by someone.

The two wondered: "What's wrong, isn't this the usual picture of Sister Hu? Does she not want to take a photo with us?"

Gu Yuan sloppy eyes from the side: "Maybe not, maybe it's just a little tired?"

She said that the two people agreed and appreciated the photos, and then began to envy Hu Yuejing: "Sister Hu is really my idol. I will be half happy with her in the future."

Chen Yuting nodded again and again, his face was full of longing: "She have a beautiful face, and there is such a rich husband, Gu Yuan, you don’t know, her husband is the owner of Hexiang, Chen Heran. I heard that Chen Heran was very romantic before. After her, she will turn her back on evil. This is a fairy love that can be written into a novel! "

Gu Yuan heard them say this, but it reminded me of the housemate Hu Yuejing who used to write it. At that time, Hu Yuejing wrote to the boyfriend in a different place every day. The person you love is the one who will love forever.

That boyfriend was not named Chen, nor was Chen Heran.

For her, after waking up, the world really changed.

When thinking this way, Gu Yuan turned his head and looked in the direction that Hu Yuejing left.

In fact, Hu Yuejing has gone a long way, but when Gu Yuan looked back, she saw vaguely that Hu Yuejing was also looking back here.

A long distance away, each other should have seen each other looking at themselves. Although they could not see each other's expressions clearly, they seemed to be able to imagine each other's appearance and expressions.

Gu Yuan retracted his gaze.

At this time, the two roommates were sharing the photos with them, telling her to say, "Keep them well. This is our group photo with Hu Yuejing!"

It is a great honor to be able to take a photo with Hu Yuejing, and I can take a sun in the circle of friends.

Not far away, Hu Yuejing couldn't help but look back after walking far away.

Gu Yuan, is she?

She was a roommate twenty-seven years ago, the one who was said to be frozen and would never wake up.

Hu Yuejing, accompanied by her assistant, got on her luxury car, closed her eyes, and thought about the Gu Yuan she saw just now.

Somehow, I felt my back cold.

She opened her eyes suddenly: "How can the air conditioner be turned so low?"