Chapter 77: "Am I an uncontested person?"

Gu Yuan was brought into the scene by Nie Yu. The scene was stylish and gorgeous, and the atmosphere was full. At first, I met several people who knew Nie Yu to greet him, greeted in his mouth, and couldn't help but watch Gu Yuan curiously.

Everyone knows that Nie Dajie is popular, and his girlfriend has changed from one crop to another. It ’s rare to hear that now that there are empty windows, some female artists naturally think that they may have hope. Who knows how to see Nie Dagang so eagerly Here comes a little girl.

This is not normal. Come forward to say hello, and secretly look at Gu Yuan.

Nie Yu was too lazy to take care of these eyes, took Gu Yuan directly to the special passage, went all the way without hindrance, and went directly to the back lounge.

In the special lounge, Nie Nanqing is having a friendly conversation with Luo Juntian.

At this time, Nie Nanqing already knew Luo Juntian's identity from his son's mouth. This is his son's half-brother.

As a player in the entertainment industry, Nie Nanqing certainly knew Luo Juntian long ago, and even his group has cooperated with Luo Juntian many times. He appreciates this young man very much. Doing things safely is a rare stream in the entertainment industry.

At this time, he looked at the young man in front, a handsome gray suit with a black turtleneck sweater, noble and elegant, a decent smile on his lips, and a gentle and gentle gentleman style. It is indeed a red entertainment circle. Luo Juntian's top traffic.

I can't help thinking of my son for a while, I can't compare it, I can't compare it, when my stupid son can grow up.

As I was thinking, I saw the son who came in with Gu Yuan's arm in his arm.

He came in wearing a fat red suit, and got rid of the silly son of the landlord's house.

Nie Nanqing shook her head secretly, but she didn't show her face. Instead, she hurried forward and greeted Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan was unfamiliar with Nie Nanqing before. In addition, Nie Nanqing's calmness always gave him a distant sense of intergenerational age, so it was inevitable when he met, but the previous paragraph was more connected because of Nie Yu Occasionally speaking, Nie Nanqing even made a few jokes, and the distance gradually narrowed.

Nie Nanqing said with a smile: "Ms. Gu, congratulations, you have found another son! Your son is really amazing. Mr. Luo has changed the genius of the pop music scene. Now Mr. Luo's acting skills and character are both One in the circle, one in the entertainment industry, will not be such a person in three hundred years. "

Luo Juntian listened and laughed: "Uncle Nie must be joking."

Nie Nanqing said a lot: "Where is the joke, everyone is a family, without speaking two words, Mr. Luo is very good in all aspects! Often excellent, I really envy Lingzun, but unfortunately I am Nie Nanqing-"

Having said that, he glanced at his son and stopped talking.

The atmosphere was slightly awkward.

Nie Yu was indifferent. He was used to his father's unwillingness to see him. There was nothing he could do. Just like water and oil could never be mixed, he and his dad were not speculative.

Shrugging lazily, Nie Yu said, "Dad, if it's okay, I'll go out and see."

Although a professional manager naturally took care of this charity night, as the host, the people of the Nie family are not good at not showing up.

Nie Nanqing nodded: "Okay, be spiritual, don't be fooled, and be polite when you meet the elder guests who come here."

Nie Yu listened to his father's words, shook his eyes a little ironically, and listened, speaking as if he were a child.