Chapter 134: Watching Romantic Meteor With Big Boss

Gu Yuan didn't know if it was her own illusion. Huo Chenchen's cold voice had a special texture, her cheeks became hotter, and she almost felt that she was going to have a fever.

At this time, Huo Chenchen strode over with a slight flexion on one leg, even squatting in front of her.

The seat is not high, but even so, she is higher than Huo Chenchen in the chair.

This posture, this angle contrast, a top rich man with a gentleman's grace gracefully squatted in front of her, then looked up at her.

She couldn't help thinking about it, thinking about something.

She was a little scared, afraid of what he said to keep her from knowing what to do, and it was more dazed and dazed.

I dare not look at Huo Chenchen's eyes, I can only look at the palm trees indiscriminately, the lake next to me, and the stars in the sky.

However, there were no more meteors in the night sky, and the meteors did not know where to go, she could not see it.

Huo Chenchen spoke at this time.

He looked up at her sitting in a chair and spoke solemnly.

"It is said that this meteor shower will only occur once every three hundred years."

His voice sounded in his ear, his tone was cold and peaceful, but with a strange feeling.

Gu Yuan's heart beat like drums.

The original wandering and blankness disappeared at this moment, and it was replaced by faint expectations.

"After three hundred years of journey, the ice and dust from the distant interstellars encountered friction with the earth's atmosphere, striking beautiful sparks. But I wandered in the back garden, tortured by my mind, and even looked up There is no mood in the starry sky. Do you know why? The latest chapters are all in m. "

Gu Yuan's breathing became a little hastily, her hands clenching her clothes tightly and shaking her head.

She doesn't know, don't ask her, how can she know what he's thinking?

However, Huo Chenchen didn't speak anymore, he just raised his hand and put it on her hand.

When the fingertips touched lightly, Gu Yuan's heart struck across meteors, and his brain was blank.

Huo Chenchen held her hand, and she had a deep, vast expanse of black eyes looking at her like a night sky: "Miss Gu, that night, in the desert, when I held your hand, my heart was beating. What about you? ? "

She, her heart?

Her heart didn't beat, her heart had stopped beating.

All the cells of her strength were concentrated on the touching fingertips.

His temperature was still cool like water, but the coolness lingered on the fingertips, dipped into her blood, began to imitate the hotness, her blood began to boil, her body temperature began to rise, and she felt like she had to be all over on fire.

Huo Chenchen gazed at her crimson to the almost glamorous cheek: "Come with me to see meteors, okay?"

Gu Yuan took a deep breath and finally endured the enthusiastic enthusiasm. "Meteor is gone."