Chapter 161: The Truth of the Year

Gu Yuan opened her eyes. At that time, Hu Yuejing and Gu Yuan went to participate in the sea election together. The reason why Gu Yuan could go or Hu Yuejing told her, but later Gu Yuan snatched Hu Yuejing's role.

In the last post, it was mentioned that Gu Yuan later got terminal illness, Hu Yuejing gave everything to take care of Gu Yuan also said with emotion, "I looked at her that year was so pitiful, and I donated money to give flowers. Who thought it would be so after 20 years? "Where is the heart?"

At the bottom of the post, many people expressed their unpredictability. Some people even started to think of Gu Yuan as having three sons. Some people said that she had hooked up three big brothers in order to grab the role, but some people said that "how did she hook up?" She just lay on the bed and leaned on a few eggs to make a fortune! "

As soon as this word came out, everyone asked one after another, some people started to pick up, picking up the inexplicable birth status of the three big guys, picking up and picking up, everyone began to suspect that Gu Yuan was a big guy who laid eggs and lay down to win a life.

Some people are envious, some are jealous, some are astounding, and some even say that "the retreat of women's status" and condemned that "the presence of Gu Yuan makes me feel the shame of technology and the times."

Of course, in this post, many more people came out, determined to defend their mother-in-law, and said that the landlord was motivated,

This post quickly became a hot topic, and it was reposted by various marketing numbers to attract attention, and it spread instantly. Some students from the Capital Film Academy ran to ask about the teachers, etc. It was finally confirmed that Gu Yuan was indeed a student of the Capital Film Academy more than 20 years ago, and he was a classmate with Hu Yuejing, and some things were really similar to the post. In the meantime, everyone began to doubt that although Gu Yuan still had a group of iron children's daughter-in-law to defend it, the questioning voice became louder and louder.

After all, on the Internet, people still subconsciously sympathize with the weaker side. Gu Yuan is too powerful. Behind it are three big brothers and three big forces. Who is she going to deal with? It is a matter of moving her finger. In contrast, her husband is bankrupt. Hu Yuejing, who is frustrated in all aspects of her career and no longer young, seems to be more sympathetic. Moreover, people on the Internet are more likely to use the brain to strengthen the power to oppress the weak women. Weak women have no place to redress their grievances, rather than the weak women's speculative challenge to power.

So it was only half a day's effort, and Gu Yuan was already questioned by all parties.

There is even a netizen named "Yi Sheng Yi" who swears that Gu Yuan is a strong oppressor of Hu Yuejing. If Hu Yue Jing does this wrong, he runs upside down in the community for three laps!

As for the classmates in this group, they all desperately remembered, who was the person who posted this, and why should they be confused? At first glance, she seemed to be telling the truth, but it wasn't. Gu Yuan helped Hu Yuejing a lot at first. Why did she just choose to say it in Hu Yuejing's favor?

Tu Xiaojin looked at this situation and said indignantly: "I can’t use it anymore. That person is Hu Yuejing herself, right? Although my classmates are not mixed with the entertainment industry, they all have faces, who is so red-and-white Tooth fabrication? "

Chen Shuo agrees: "But it has to be evidence. It's useless if you can't produce it. Now public opinion on the Internet is very bad for Gu Yuan. Now even if Gu Yuan's son comes out to rumor, they won't believe it, they have determined that Gu Yuan bullied Hu Yuejing by relying on her three sons. "