Chapter 12. Returning to the House

Chapter 12 Returning to the House

Early the next morning, when the mother and son were sitting at the restaurant and sharing breakfast together, Ji Qisen received a report from his subordinates.

He looked up at Gu Yuan.

At this time, Gu Yuan was drinking milk with a look of confusion, which was a bit different from her. Usually, when she saw the table, she was always alive and well, and she had a good appetite, even claiming that she was so sweet that she was not interested in food. Yes, I can't help but taste more.

But today, she twitched her head, sucking milk with a straw with one straw at a time, her eyes blanked.

If you look closely, your eyes may have dark circles.

Ji Qisen realized, and said gently: "Mom, when did you sleep last night?"

Gu Yuan now reacts slowly, and slowly raises his head: "Two o'clock, maybe three o'clock ... or four o'clock ...?"

Ji Qisen raised an eyebrow and looked at Gu Yuan rather disagreeably: "Are you playing with your phone at night?"

Gu Yuan heard the word "mobile phone" and his eyes suddenly turned on: "Yeah, Qi Sen, you don't know. Last night, I fought with fans of Lu Zhiqian for 300 rounds. How could these elementary chickens be my opponent, I have Great victory !!! "

Ji Qisen's face turned black: "So you fought on Weibo until four in the morning?"

Directly pointed out by his son, Gu Yuan was a little bit ashamed, pulling his head more and more, and then buried his face in the milk: "Neither ... I went to play games after I finished ..."

Glancing at his son, she whispered, "The game is quite fun."

Ji Qisen suddenly felt his temples pumping.

He took a deep breath and said after a while: "Mom, you have to go to bed at eleven o'clock in the future. If you can't, I will confiscate your phone."

Confiscated mobile phone? !!

Gu Yuan was agitated, and she sat up straight: "Okay! I will go to bed at eleven and never stay up late!"

Ji Qisen nodded with satisfaction: "You eat breakfast first, and after breakfast, we're going to get your house back."

Gu Yuan: "The house can be returned? But can they easily return the house to us? My death certificate has been done. It has been a few hands over the past so many years. Can there be evidence?"

Ji Qisen glanced at the mother of the problem baby, raised an eyebrow, and said lightly, "This is all a trivial matter."

Gu Yuan: ………………

Understatement, domineering side leaks, chat, laugh, fly away!

What an overlord son!

***************

Ji Qisen took Gu Yuan into the car and rushed to Gu Yuan's house.

When she arrived in the community, Ji Qisen ’s super luxury car with a minimum of 40 million yuan still blinded the eyes of passers-by, watching the passers-by on the roadside of the community looking back and even taking a mobile phone to take pictures. : "Goose, you can actually be a bit low-key."

Twenty-five years before she slept, Gu Yuan had a good face, but in a place like the film school where the beauty is like a cloud, no matter how beautiful the face is, it is not so eye-catching, so she is a silent character.

Unexpectedly one day could be so high-profile and so luxurious.

Ji Qisen glanced at her: "Isn't this low-key?"