Chapter 86: This is Nie Gongzi's Mom

What kind of person is Nie Nanqing?

Ji Zhentian said that Nie Nanqing was an iron tree, which was not an exaggeration.

Nie Nanqing's lameness in the entertainment industry can cause three shocks, but Nie Nanqing has no interest in men and women in the entertainment industry. He is only interested in work.

Someone once doubted this, and unwillingly tried to hook up with Nie Nanqing.

Because they think that a man is a man, and if a man is disguised as serious, he also has a man.

Facts have proven that they were wrong, exhausted all kinds of deliberate hook-ups and approaching ended up in a fiercely thrown end.

Nie Nanqinghu said with a face that work is work. If you think of these evil ways, you don't work well and you misbehave.

So one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, or eight promising little flowers were planted on their own misbehavior.

He was really hard-hearted and unrelenting.

Over time, no one dared to approach the big brother in the entertainment industry. Everyone knew that he was not interested in women.

No, he is not only interested in women, he is not interested in men

In short he was not interested in anything other than work.

For many years, this person has been deeply rooted in people ’s hearts. This person is so persistent that everyone never thinks about why he actually has a son. Everyone subconsciously thinks that maybe this son is adopted, maybe what kind of method does this son come to Yes, maybe this son

In short, various reasons are possible, but it is absolutely impossible for Nie Nanqing to have a woman who gave birth to a son for him.

He, just, no, yes, that, kind, person.

But now, Nie Yu has announced in a high-profile way that the woman in front of him is his mother. He loves his mother most, and he bids for 450 million crown stars for his mother.

The news was so explosive.

It was even more explosive than Nie Yu's proposal of marriage in public.

Everyone in the audience was staring at Nie Nanqing. The reporters were excited, the photographers 'hands were shaking, and the celebrities' eyes were straight. In their lifetime, could they eat the gossip of the cold-blooded workaholic Nie Nanqing

At the same time, in the live broadcast room on the Internet, the barrage actually stopped at this instant.

No one has a barrage.

At the same time, a question mark emerged in the minds of hundreds of millions of viewers. What is mom Nie Yu's mom?

After everything was frozen in silence, there seemed to be a silent command. Suddenly, the crazy barrage appeared like a tide, and almost no picture could be seen on everyone's screen.

"Fuck, this is --"

"Who will explain what this means and how he has a mother"