Chapter 119

Luo Juntian made his debut as a teenager, a giant in the music industry, and a king-level big coffee. It can be said that it has influenced a generation of musicians, but then he stopped singing and went to act as an artist.

Although he is already a top-level celebrity in the entertainment industry, there are still many iron fans who look forward to making music again, even if he just writes a song or sings a few words.

But he never, he said that he must concentrate on what he does. He doesn't want to sing, he doesn't want to write, and he won't write and sing.

When it was suggested that Gu Yuan genre had Luo Jun Tian, it was only taunting and unbelief, but soon, some people in the industry took a closer look at the detailed features of Gu Yuan's tune and analyzed it. After writing paper after paper, everyone finally started to doubt.

Luo Juntian reposted Gu Yuan's Weibo, Gu Yuan sang a song that no one knew but the source was great, so that song might be written by Luo Juntian

Some fans of Luo Juntian expressed excitement, 嗷嗷 嗷嗷 嗷 Are we Jun Tian starting to write a song again? Is it really Jun Tian ’s song? Star Eyes jg

Another fan of Luo Juntian's fierce opposition is impossible. Juntian has not written or sung for years. How can she make an exception for her?

Gu Yuan now has a part of his own iron powder. Those people support Gu Yuan my house. Singing is good. No matter who writes the words, my house Ye is singing well and my voice is good.

Fans from both sides almost watched each other, and Gu Yuan's popularity was naturally not comparable to Luo Juntian. There was also a moment of hype between Gu Yuan and Luo Juntian. It's not pleasing to the eye, after all, this little owner who heard and entertained the entertainment circle is unclear. Why is he here to harm their brother Jun Tian? Brother Jun Tian is an immortal figure standing like a blue orchid and a tree smiling like a long moon. Such a relationship is related.

There are even radical ones who started to scold Gu Yuan for being seductive and cheap, and scolding Gu Yuan for his passion, saying that she "have long been greeted with her".

It took only three days from the five hot search to the top rankings to being reduced to Gu Yuan.

This happened so much that during the show on this day, when the artists in the same group as her were taking a break in private, they desperately implied her. They also had a good relationship and even secretly told her "Did you not have a studio, or To clarify, his fans are great. "

At the beginning, Gu Yuan watched the liveliness on the Internet. It is not uncommon to see more later. Yesterday, I didn’t have time to go online because I had to prepare for a new restaurant project today.

The artists in the same group are anxious for her. "People say that you took Luo Juntian's hype and said that the song that you intentionally put on the Internet was written for you by Luo Juntian. In fact, you deliberately enthusiastically."

Gu Yuan smiled bitterly. "That's it."

Everyone looked at her "You don't even know"

Gu Yuan was also blank. "I don't know."

Everyone looks at her hard. It doesn't seem to be pretending. I really don't know.