Chapter 60 Announcing the Heroine

The faces of all the onlookers showed a mysterious expression. What was originally to be watched was a drama of a girl from the film school on the bald and dry dad, but now she saw a scene of a giant professional housekeeper welcoming the big lady.

Come on, the housekeeper comes to pick it up, and just taking a few photos is just a real dad? Tease me too!

Who is making rumors?

Many people's eyes fell on Huo Sijia.

They think, is Huo Sijia making a rumor? Otherwise, who else?

This is too much to think of the black home, can't wait to make a story when he takes a picture of a housekeeper.

People looked at Huo Sijia's eyes full of contempt.

At this time, Huo Sijia couldn't care how others looked at her. She looked at Gu Yuan and the so-called housekeeper with incredible eyes. She couldn't understand the authentic way: "Gu Yuan, are you talking nonsense, this is your housekeeper? Maybe! Your housekeeper is driving out the Porsche 918? Funny me! "

The onlookers think about it, it seems that it is the same. The Porsche 918 has more than 10 million, a housekeeper sitting out? And looking at it like that, this housekeeper even has a driver? What a great posture!

It's a bit wrong.

Gu Yuan wondered: "Huo Sijia, why can't my butler go out with the Porsche 918?"

This is indeed a problem that Gu Yuan can't understand. She doesn't understand the brain circuit of Huo Sijia. This Porsche 918 was still the son who bought it deliberately. The reason is that she wants to keep a low profile. car!

She has only used the Porsche 918, why are there people like Huo Sijia talking about cars? What do they want her to do?

Huo Sijia heard this question and hesitated.

Someone asked her, why can't the housekeeper go out with the Porsche 918? How should she answer?

Should she say that although her family had money before, her dad didn't buy the Porsche 918 worth 13 million?

So how can a housekeeper just drive out a Porsche 918?

The people around were also at a loss, and he and them looked at Gu Yuan with admiration and admiration. The incredible look on her face was so real that they thought it was absolutely impossible for acting.

So, this is a big lady who thinks the housekeeper can take the Porsche 918 out and take it for granted?

At this time, the Zhuge butler finally saw it.

He understood that these little young people had misunderstood, what did he and Miss Gu have?

Helplessness was revealed on the face of the butler Zhuge. What kind of young man is this, and why is this thinking? As a highly-educated professional housekeeper, how could he do such a thing that humans and gods can't stand in anger?

So the butler Zhuge  glanced at the group of young students, and turned his face solemnly: "As a housekeeper, I don't like driving too expensive cars, so my master just bought me this Porsche for travel. It's cheap and it just works Open whatever you want, if you run into it, you wo n’t feel bad. "