Chapter 171: To the Huo Family

Afterwards, Gu Yuan lay on a comfortable leather sofa, closed his eyes slightly, and nestled in the arm of a man, thinking about how he felt.

Very overbearing and fierce, but at the same time, at the most critical time, he paused and hesitated, saying that I didn't know what to do next--

She heard his low, tense voice with a tremolo.

After all, I have never experienced it. For the first time, I may not be confident.

Although she was a little scared, she still held him silently.

He was encouraged, and everything that followed was reckless but smooth.

"What do you think ...?" Huo Chenchen sounded in a mute voice.

"It's okay." Gu Yuan didn't know what to say at this time, should he boast that he was mighty? She couldn't say.

"Oh." He just oh.

"It hurts at first." She always felt that what she said seemed to embarrass the atmosphere, and she had to pull the topic up again: "But then it was fine."

"Sorry," Huo Chenchen whispered, "then I will be lighter next time."

"No need!" Why is this man saying sorry?

But after talking, Gu Yuan felt wrong. Why did she say it was unnecessary, as if she wanted him to be heavier?

Obviously, Huo Chenchen was also stunned for her reply.

She looked up, looking at each other, she saw his black eyes like ink, reflecting herself in it.

After this extremely close contact, suddenly facing each other so suddenly, there is a direct sense of seeing each other's souls.

Huo Chenchen held her back, solemnly and seriously touched her lips, and kissed gently.

She could see that his black eyes were focused, as if this was the most important and sacred thing in the world.

"In fact, there are many women who show love to me and pursue me, but I can't even remember their faces." Huo Chenchen said: "The first time I saw you at sea, I did not remember your face, but I did remember you s eyes."

Then he kissed her eyes: "It looks at me, it seems to speak."

When her wet lips kissed her eyes, Gu Yuan felt that her heart was shaking.

***************

Since Huo Chenchen had this relationship, two people seem to have broken a certain layer of window paper, and many things can be spread out. As for the nicholas, Nie Yu made a move and banned the Chinese market directly from then on. .

Poor nicholas has never been able to understand ... Which **** has he offended?

And Huo Chenchen once again mentioned the matter of returning to Huo's family to participate in his mother's birthday party. From what he meant, Gu Yuan understood that this time when he went back, he wanted to make it known to the family and even settle the marriage.

Gu Yuan discussed with several sons, and several sons also suggested that she go. She thought again and agreed.

Now that her first TV series is about to be staged, the promotion is in full swing, and the film just finished is in post-production, and it is expected to be released after the year. Everything is going well.