Chapter 58: Exposed Makeup Photos

Luo Juntian instructed the assistant to call in his makeup artist, and asked the makeup artist to communicate the specific details with Gu Yuan's photographer.

Communicating over there, Gu Yuan naturally was unexpected. Although she didn't understand it, but looking at Sister Hu, Luo Juntian had never loaned a makeup artist.

Thinking of his help to him before, and the behavior of adding WeChat when he came up, Gu Ji was really puzzled.

He is really nice to himself, but--

why? There should always be a reason?

Looking at the almost perfect profile of Emperor Luo, she wondered secretly that she couldn't love him at first sight, right?

I think this reason is incredible.

Luo Juntian looked at Gu Yuan's lowered head and frowned, trying to ponder, and couldn't help laughing.

He raised his hand and motioned for the assistant to leave before saying, "Are you wondering why I will help you?"

Gu Yuan nodded: "Yeah ... yes."

Luo Juntian: "How did you guess?"

When he asked, she hesitated before whispering embarrassedly: "You, don't you mean anything to me, my family said it would not allow me to talk about feelings, and I don't talk about feelings now Thoughts, and although you are handsome, I do n't feel anything about you who do n't call you. "

This is indeed a matter of heart. I don't know why. Appreciate the style of the film emperor very clearly. He thinks he is charming and charming, but she just appreciates it, without any extra thoughts.

After she had said this, Luo Juntian gave a little stupefaction, and finally couldn't help but chuckle.

Gu Yuan was blushed by his smile, and he felt very affectionate: "Am I wrong? Is that why?"

Luo Juntian looked at Gu Yuan, and smiled convergently, with a very mild expression: "There is no reason, just to look at you is very pleasing to the eye and very fate, it will make me feel that you are like an old man I knew before, can't help but want to take care You, can you accept this reason? "

Gu Yuan looked for a moment and looked at Luo Juntian in doubt. For a moment, she began to doubt in her heart, should she really be her son?

But it is obviously very rude to ask this question.

This is a well-known big film emperor. How could she embarrass her face and ask if she was her son?

Luo Juntian seems to have seen through Gu Yuan's meaning, and the voice is getting lighter: "My makeup artist should have already communicated with your photographer. You should go and prepare your makeup first."

Gu Yuan looked at it in a hurry, and sure enough he was ready there, so he thanked Luo Juntian and hurried over.

Luo Juntian 's make-up artist really has a pair of hands that turned decay into magic. When Gu Yuan finished her makeup, she looked at herself in the mirror and she did n't know herself.

Gu Yuan's facial features are exquisite, his bones are very good, and his temperament is usually the purity of young girls. But now with such a make-up, he suddenly turns into a stubborn and beautiful ancient woman, full of classic flavor, soft and simple, full of eyes for the future world. Yearning.

Obviously, the makeup artist of Yuyong is also very satisfied with his handwriting: "Your face is the most perfect face I have ever seen, and it has great plasticity. This time the makeup is my most satisfied work this year."