Chapter 167 "No matter who makes me a mother!"

When Nie Yu heard Luo Juntian's words, he even exploded: "Luo Juntian, what is your heart? Who is that nicholas? You don't know?"

That nicholas has a great reputation, but because of his reputation, his ex-wife has already served two terms! !! And there is a son too!

Such a scumbag, Luo Juntian even intends to introduce to his mother? Nie Yu deeply suspected that this big brother had a short-circuited brain?

Luo Juntian said earnestly: "Although he had several ex-wifes and girlfriends, he did not pedal at least two boats, and he was capable in all aspects. He was handsome. As for his son, Huo Chenchen Doesn’t he also have a son? Besides, he has a son, so his mother doesn’t need to be born again. ”

Nie Yu was dumbfounded. After half a ring, frowned, sneered, and asked Ji Qisen: "Is he teasing me?"

Ji Qisen froze, pursed his lips, and said nothing.

Nie Yu: "This is teasing me! Luo Juntian, if you dare to introduce this kind of man to our mother, we will make your brother the first!"

He quickly thought about it, he could unite the little four sons and five sons, and the second brother, four to one, and grab the mother directly from him.

Rebellion, there can be!

Luo Juntian said earnestly: "No ... Xiaosan, do you think, isn't nicholas more handsome and handsome than Huo Chenchen?"

Nie Yu: "I don't think so!"

Although Huo Chenchen doesn't look very good, he is better than that nicholas. At least Huo Chenchen won't be embarrassed. Looking at that nicholas, he danced and wanted to eat his mother's tofu, let him die!

Luo Juntian: "And nicholas has experience. I think he may be more tolerant of women. He is ten years older than Huo Chenchen, forty years old this year, and was born five years later than his mother. It ’s easy to have generation gaps. "

Nie Yu: "??? What are you talking about, my mother is twenty years old, thank you!"

Luo Juntian: "Huo Chenchen came from the Huo family. Although the Huo family has a great career, it has a lot of wealth and responsibilities. If the mother really stays with him, she is destined to bear more responsibilities, and the nicholas family comes from the name of the Ingles. Wangzu has a good reputation and good family style, but because he has fallen, he does not need to take too much responsibility. Nicholas himself has made his own investment in these years, and he has gained a lot. His economic situation is quite good. "

Nie Yu was so weak that he said rudely, "Oh, to put it bluntly, noble aristocrats came out to play and took some money, which is also worth mentioning?"

Luo Juntian sighed: "Little three brother, I think it still depends on the choice of the mother. Now there is one more person who is pursuing the mother. This is a good thing. Nicholas is generally good in character. Why not let him try it, anyway. I don't like Huo Chenchen, right? "

Ji Qisen frowned frantically, his eyes sinking like water.

Nie Yu didn't want to talk to Luo Juntian and hung up his phone!

Of course, he didn't allow it. A noble nobleman and a romantic film emperor even deserve to pursue his mother to see how he looks good to him!