Chapter 37 She is Nie Yu's Mom?

Nie Yu roared, and the whole villa was silent.

Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun half opened their mouths, watching Nie Yu incomprehensible.

Why didn't they understand? Ji Qisen's head was flooded with water. Why did his own brother Yu also flood with his head?

Is this a joke?

Two people looked at Nie Yu, and then looked at Gu Yuan, completely unable to understand what was going on in front of them?

And the Zhuge butler who was near to serve Nie Yu was even more aggressive. Taishan, who had been cultivated for many years, collapsed, and the professional housekeeper's literacy broke into pieces.

Yesterday he was also excited to call his master, saying that his young master finally stopped pursuing bees and butterflies and finally had to find a girlfriend. As a result, his master said today that it was his mother?

Isn't this fun, is it really mother? ?

Ke Ke Ke Ke Ke Ke, the Zhuge butlercoughed red.

Gu Yuan blinked, and she felt helpless. Her face would always be deceiving. Telling the truth would always scare passers-by.

Nie Yu, with a cold face, solemnly said, "Did you hear me clearly, this is my mother, mother who is biogically, don't you think her nose  is a bit like my nose, We are mother and son?" It ’s so similar, you know what? ”

Chen Shuo, Bian Jinyun, Zhuge butler stared hard and looked intently. The eyes were spent, and they didn't see the image, did they?

Nie Yu: "Although my mother looks younger, she is already forty-five years old. You can’t help but take her seriously. From today, whoever dares to disrespect her, who dares to make fun of her, is My enemy, Nie Yu is definitely welcome! "

What else can Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun say?

Yuge has a mother, they can still say that Yuge, are you afraid of being infected by Ji Qisen's stupidity?

So they could only stand upright, desperately refraining from smirking, keeping a respectful expression on their faces, and shouting solemnly: "Good aunt!"

Faced with such a scene, Gu Yuan paused for a moment, then busily said, "Oh, hello, you are all good children."

Good boy ...

Chen Shuo Bian Jinyun had three black lines on his forehead, but he put up with it and dared not say anything.

The Zhuge butler was at a loss. Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun called aunts. What should they be called?

Miss Gu obviously can't call it, and the wife doesn't seem to be suitable either ... I haven't heard that the master was married.

Halfway through, Zhuge's butler finally came to his housekeeper's professional experience and smiled politely: "Ms. Gu, dinner is ready. Will you go upstairs to get down?"

Having said this, I saw a forty-five-year-old young mother and his mother burst into a sweet smile: "Zhuge butler, thank you."

How simple and well behaved.

Nie Yu, who was next to him, thoughtfully said, "Don't worry, when will you come downstairs we will dinner begin!"