Chapter 74. The "or9aa2" Gene

But even if you don't want to meet any Huo family, you should join it. After all, this is an opportunity for her to see the entertainment industry. Grid Party Novels

Quickly began to prepare, high-order clothes, high-order jewellery, all of them walked, of course, these do not have to worry about, of course, the special assistant Nie Yu assigned to her will take care of all of this.

On this day, it was the school's final exam. Gu Yuan took the time to pass the school exam again. After the exam, he heard Huo Sijia next to him with excitement and the voice of his voice changed. "This time To prepare clothes and jewelry, I didn't even prepare for the exam. "

Everyone wondered: "Preparing clothes and jewelry?"

Huo Sijia waited for others to ask this. She glanced across the audience with a smile and said in a light and casual tone, "I'm going to the bazarila charity evening."

As soon as this word came out, everyone was shocked.

"Bazarila charity party?"

Huo Sijia looked at everyone so surprised that she couldn't believe it. She couldn't help laughing: "Yeah, I got the invitation letter, and I will go to the show then. I heard that all the top traffic stars this time. I heard that Huo people will come! "

Everyone suddenly looked at each other. After a while, they looked at Huo Sijia again, and the students were all envious of Chi Guoguo.

What level does the bazarila charity party have? I don't need to say. Everyone knows that there is also a post floating in the school forum recently, which is the star of the bazarila charity party in the calendar of 818.

Didn't expect Huo Sijia could get an invitation? This is almost impossible for them as students.

After all, before everyone knew that Huo Sijia's family owned a company and was relatively rich, but then rich, that is, ordinary rich, was not enough to be able to attend the bazarila charity evening, not to mention, wasn't her family bankrupt?

Huo Sijia saw everyone's eyes startled and shocked.

She did not expect that she could receive an invitation letter from the bazarila charity party, which was a circle she couldn't reach.

After being surprised, naturally I couldn't help but posed to the classmates, and it turned out that a group of people's eyes were red with envy.

Huo Sijia couldn't stop smiling, and Yao Wu glanced at Gu Yuan with a happy smile: "There must be a lot of top celebrities in the past, maybe I can still meet a few famous guides, maybe my opportunity is here!"

Gu Yuan was a little confused since he heard Huo Sijia going to the bazarila charity party.

How did Huo Sijia get the invitation?

This is run by his own son. Even if the son does not know that he and Huo Sijia have some contradictions, but since he is his classmate, how much will he mention it? How could he inexplicably invite a Huo Sijia who had some old hatred with her?

Huo Sijia was even more proud to see Gu Yuan's confused and incomprehensible appearance.

Hahaha I'm so out of breath today!