Chapter 50

Gu Yuan took out his own gift: "One for you!"

Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan were surprised again and again: "Oh, you really brought us a gift, it's hard for you, go out to play and remember us."

Gu Yuan was a little embarrassed and said, "It's two stones. It's cheaper. It's a memorial. You can just play there."

After hearing this, Chen Yuting opened the gift box and couldn't help laughing: "I’m going to play, and it ’s easy to buy those souvenirs, anyway, don’t worry about expensive or cheap things, it ’s a commemoration, a fun!

Wang Yanhan looked at it, and it really was a stone in the box, and it was a very beautiful stone.

She couldn't help but say a "wow": "This stone is so beautiful!"

Looking at the past, Chen Yuting was also amazed. It was indeed very beautiful, colorful, and bright, and the sun shined on it, giving it a luster like a rainbow.

Wang Yanhan: "Where did you buy this? How much money? It looks so good!"

Chen Yuting: "Wow, this can be used as a necklace. It must look good inlaid. I don't know that it is a precious gem!"

Where does Gu Yuan know how much money, his son said that it is not valuable, but even if it is so beautiful, there should be a price for crafts. At the moment, he said: "It was actually given to me by others. It looked good and I want to gave it to you. It should be worthless Money, just be a desk decoration. "

Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan rubbed the gem with joy, both of them couldn't help it. They took pictures of each other and showed them in the circle of friends.

After sending the circle of friends, it ’s almost time for class. In the afternoon, it ’s a class of “Music Theory and Sight-Singing and Ear Training”. The teacher in this class is very strict, and usually asks everyone to arrive in the classroom 15 minutes in advance. A few girls dare Delay, quickly pack up and run to the classroom.

At the end of the class, everyone was very tired. Chen Yuting slowly opened the circle of friends. She wanted to see everyone's praise for her stone.

At a glance, I couldn't help laughing, "Guess what people in my circle of friends say, they all say this is a gem, it must be expensive, ha ha ha ha."

Wang Yanhan also hahaha: "Yes, yes, my friends said the same thing! Now they can fool them all, and they usually feel that they have taste and insight!"

Chen Yuting: "Look at this review. This review is still eloquent, saying that this is Opal, that this is the most precious and beautiful gem in the world, and that it is from the University of Australia and Australia."

Wang Yanhan: "Well, isn't this the teacher replying to Su in our department?"

That teacher Su is a famous jewelry expert!

Chen Yuting looked at it and was stunned.

Is Mr. Su, a Jianbao expert, also blinded?

Chen Yuting and Wang Yanhan looked at each other. They first slowly looked at Gu Yuan who was not far away from studying there, and then again looked at the photos in their circle of friends.