Chapter 158

When Gu Yuan came downstairs, he didn't see anyone, let alone Huo Chenchen.

She hesitated slightly, came to the tall green plant in the corner of the living room, and picked up her cell phone to call Huo Chenchen. Who knew that as soon as she lowered her head, she was held. When looking up, it was Huo Chenchen.

Huo Chenchen: "Go, follow me."

Gu Yuan looked at the hall. No one noticed. He nodded, followed him, and entered a room.

This room is very simple. It can be seen that it was originally a lounge.

In such a small room, the door was closed, the space was small, and the boys and widows were alone. When the eyes touched, the temperature of the room seemed to rise.

Gu Yuan remembered tonight and looked at his face. Fortunately, he didn't find anything unusual: "How did my son tell you, did you really not fight this time?"

Huo Chenchen: "No."

Almost.

Gu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief and murmured, "So what did you say? I was worried about death, and asked my sons, they didn't even say anything! Did they embarrass you?"

I always feel that the atmosphere is a bit off when eating tonight, as if several sons have united to conceal her.

Huo Chenchen shook his head: "It really isn't. I talked to Mr. Ji Luo."

Gu Yuan was curious: "What's the matter? It's about me, right?"

Huo Chenchen groaned a little. He obviously didn't want to say, but he would not lie with Gu Yuan. In the end, he just said, "Can I not say?"

Gu Yuan looked at his embarrassing look, and pursed his lips with a smile: "If you don't say it, don't say it, you mustn't embarrass my son anyway!"

Huo Chenchen stared down at her: "What about your sons?"

His gaze was too direct, without any concealment. She avoided his gaze and said with a smile: "As long as you don't fight, it doesn't seem to be a problem ..."

Huo Chenchen looked at her, pursed her lips unhappy, and raised her hand to hold her: "Don't you hurt me?"

Gu Yuan whispered, "I haven't been beaten yet ..."

The voice was soft and with a hint of mischievous smile.

Huo Chenchen pushed hard.

Gu Yuan only felt an irresistible force, and she was so pulled by his powerful arm that he fell directly into his arms.

The man's chest was sturdy, bumped into it, felt a full shock, but it didn't hurt.

When she hadn't responded, he had surrounded her and hugged her.

Gu Yuan raised his face: "You--"

With only half the words, her voice was swallowed by him.

If he had been awkward before, this time it is much more straightforward.

Everything seemed to come from the storm, Gu Yuan almost suffocated during the storm. This reminded her of her participation in the school's track and field competition when she was in middle school, when she was struggling to run on the track.

When she was almost desperate, she finally reached the end. At that moment, she was exhausted, and her throat seemed to be on fire.

Gu Yuan snuggled up there weakly, and hugged him firmly with his arm. He could hear the heartbeat from his chest. It was heavy, and it looked like a war drum banging.