Chapter 79:

When Gu Yuan heard Dim Sum, he suddenly became interested: "Is that the chef Nie Yu invited?"

Nie Nanqing noticed the flash of light in Gu Yuan's eyes and laughed for a moment, thinking about the young girl: "No."

Gu Yuan was obviously disappointed, but still smiled and said, "I'll try it."

Nie Nanqing: "It is the chef who Nie Yu invited."

Gu Yuan; "Ah?"

Nie Nanqing laughed out loud: "Miss Gu, if you want to see the next catwalk, you can ask the assistant to take you to the special booth in front, but there are still some times before the auction officially starts, you still have to rest first, tonight It will be late. "

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Okay."

Here Nie Nanqing sent an assistant **** Gu Yuan back, his eyes slowly turned to Lu Zhiqian.

When he looked at Lu Zhiqian with a rare and gentle look, he had become cold.

Although Lu Zhiqian is a popular film emperor, he is also an artist under the umbrella of the world. He has a contract and is subject to Nie Nanqing.

It can be said that in one sentence, Nie Nanqing can drive him into the abyss that never turns over.

No matter how famous you are, if you don't have the opportunity to show up, you will be forgotten.

What's more, he is old and already forty-five years old. Maintaining this cafe is already very difficult. After the waves are pushed forward, if not advance, they retreat. A group of younger meats younger than him will shoot him dead on the beach at any time.

"I, I ..." Lu Zhiqian squeezed a small smile: "General Nie, nothing, I'm joking with Miss Gu, me, I don't know Miss Gu ..."

What should he say now?

Who knew that **** Gu Yuan had even colluded with Nie Nanqing?

So old, can she even talk? Nie Nanqing is in his forties! She's really big and small, so is this shameless?

However, such perfunctory words cannot be concealed from Nie Nanqing.

Nie Nanqing's eyes were sharp when he looked at the landing. He whispered: "Mr. Lu, you have made great achievements in consolidating the world over the years, and I also appreciate you very much. You film well and the company will give you as much as possible. Arrange the right resources. But since you are an artist, do your part and do n’t think about those crooked ways. We have known each other for so many years. You should also know that I, Nie, hate the wrongdoings that use power for personal gain! ”

The words were righteous and righteous.

Lu Zhiqian looked stiffly at Nie Nanqing in front of her, a word in her heart! Drifting inside: Aren't you trying to cover up your little lover with personal gain?

But he dare not say.

Nie Nanqing can teach him, he cannot teach Nie Nanqing.

This is power, this is money, and this is the difference in status.

Lu Zhiqian's chest was sullen for a while, so what about the movie emperor with millions of fans, how about being honored by various praised trophies, and finally he still needed to lower his head in front of Nie Nanqing, and said with a smile: "Yes, Mr. Nie is right. "