Chapter 89: The Truth

Gu Yuan silently checked on the Internet for a long time, and researched the heritage of TASAKIFFY, a jewellery high-end brand. He knew that this necklace was called a waterfall necklace, or an infinity waterfall necklace. Every diamond and pearl on it was It is rare and expensive. It is very valuable to order such a necklace.

Gu Yuan remembered the look of Huo Lanting when she wanted to give her a gift. The small expression of "Are you disappointing the gift is not good" is so real that she felt that she didn't accept the gift and it hurt the child's heart.

She felt subconsciously that it might be a common doll, or plasticine that children love to play, or other toys, in short, something that children only give.

How could she think that it was such a luxury and such a valuable gift.

Gu Yuan sighed lightly, she felt that she really wanted to turn things around. Although Huo Lanting was a small child, he was never an ordinary child, how can he guess him with the thinking of ordinary children?

Even if he guessed right, maybe he had a problem with himself today.

She ran a random search on the Internet for today ’s big traffic jam. Except for the traffic jam, nothing seems to be happening, and there was no car accident or something. This made her breathe a sigh of relief, at least there were no bad consequences.

Just thinking that when WeChat received a message, Gu Yuan opened it and it turned out that Huo Lanting had sent it.

Huo Lanting: What does your WeChat name mean, too naive!

沅 沅 Grazing: Are you a kid, do you often use your mobile phone?

WeChat was added when I said it casually in the mall. At that time, Gu Yuan didn't care too much, but now I remember that Huo Lanting is only four years old. How can I use my mobile phone often? I am an adult, and my eyes will be uncomfortable for a long time, let alone children.

Huo Lanting: No, my dad stipulates that I can only use my mobile phone for half an hour a day.

Gu Yuan looked, relieved, it was almost the same.

Huo Lanting: So if you have something to say to me, hurry up. I have very limited time.

Gu Yuan looked at Huo Lanting's words, and slowly made a question mark in his heart.

Why does he look like the heavenly deity noble, and that posture seems all right, he has to fly back quickly.

Huo Lanting: Gift, do you like it?

Gu Yuan laughed out loud. This gift was definitely not meant to be taken out, maybe it had been prepared long ago, and now it was sent out casually. Actually, it was secretly wanting to know his reaction?

She thought about it, and replied: The gift is beautiful, but it is too expensive, and I feel ashamed of it.

Huo Lanting: What do you mean? Do you reject my gift? Do you think this gift is not as good as the crown star?

Gu Yuan: ...

This association ability is absolutely impossible.