Chapter 54 Shadow Emperor Luo Juntian

"It's you, why are you here?" He looked at Gu Yuan with a look of defense. grid! Grid Party & Novel

"Is this your home? If not, why can't I be here?" The enemies were jealous when they met, and Gu Yuan was not good at Lu Zhiqian.

Lu Zhiqian's face became even more ugly when he looked around, because he didn't know that the show crews of other crew members were blocking it. He didn't see the group of men in sunglasses who was walking out of the elevator, thinking that nobody was around, and raised his hand. Here, a hard, grabbing Gu Yuan's arm, will drag her to the corner.

Gu Yuan rebelled, of course: "Hey, what are you doing? The court is wide and the sky is wide, do you want to rob?"

Lu Zhiqian sneered sarcastically: "When you don't know what you're doing? Don't you just want to get in trouble with me? Are you endless? Are you going to entangle me and make me fame? How can you let it go? I?"

He was frightened that day, and then he kept thinking, thinking that he had encountered a ghost. Until a few days ago, he suddenly thought about something, and then sent someone to investigate the research institute that year. After the investigation, he was startled.

Then I knew that Gu Yuan was not dead at all, but she slept in the past, but after so many years of sleep, she woke up inexplicably.

Lu Zhiqian looked at Gu Yuan in front of him, a man who ran to him again after 25 years.

"Yes, I broke up with you back then, I lied to you back then, but then what happened, that's all over, that was all about twenty-five years ago, I've already become famous, and I'm already a thousand. With the huge fans and movie stars of thousands of fans, do you have to entangle me and destroy me? Can't you let go of the past? "

Gu Yuan listened to these words, how much he wanted to let him go: "... where do you see that I want to entangle you?"

Lu Zhiqian said disdainfully, "You first appeared in the auditorium of the film school on purpose, and now you came to the company to find me. Is it interesting for you?"

Gu Yuan: "Wrong! Big mistake, I don't know you are here. I came here to have something. I just happened to meet you. Don't get me wrong. Your face is not so thick that I'm chasing you. In fact, since I woke up and I completely forgotten your. If I hadn't let it go, you would have died a hundred times earlier, do you know? "

If she still hates and remembers, can he live so smartly?

She had long allowed two filial sons to attack him directly!

Don't look at him as the great film emperor, but her two sons are both general tyrants, and the king of heaven is broken. Who is afraid of whom?

Lu Zhiqian was naturally unbelieving. He calmly said, "You are here? What are you doing here? Is this Star Entertainment? Do you know?"

Gu Yuan: "Will I come to make a film? I'll sign here soon!"

Lu Zhiqian listened and smirked: "You? Sign here? What do you? With your acting skills in the coffin?"

Gu Yuan: "Why not?"

Lu Zhiqian took a deep breath, narrowed his eyes and stared at Gu Yan, and lowered his voice, "If you really want to make a movie, I can help you with a supporting role or something that makes you enjoyable, but it also gives you a chance, but you must Promise me, in the future, never mention your relationship with me, never entangle me, let alone you appear in the Stars Entertainment Building, do you hear me? "